+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PIG ROAST ANYONE????

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

PIG ROAST ANYONE????

http://www.latech.edu/techtalk/current/baseball.php

I'll be ready!!! We need a big turnout for this series and this is a good promotion!!!

GO DAWGS, BEAT THE HOGS!!!

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Re: PIG ROAST ANYONE????

It's awesome to hear about this promotion and see the excitement building for the season ahead. It's a nice touch to roast 2 "hogs" with the Arkansas team coming to town. Maybe the press box has a copy of " Who let the dawgs out" they could play during the games.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    Maybe the press box has a copy of " Who let the dawgs out" they could play during the games.
    JUST SAY NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a terrible friggin song!... and PLAYED OUT!

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

How about the sound byte from "Deliverance"? "Squeal like a pig boy!"
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

You're right DocMarvin362....they wore that song out years ago....kind of like how Arkansas has worn out "calling the hogs"

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Can't be there Friday but plan on being there Saturday. Anyone else going to be there Sat? Maybe we can get a BBB tailgate for Baseball.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Can't be there Friday but plan on being there Saturday. Anyone else going to be there Sat? Maybe we can get a BBB tailgate for Baseball.
    I plan on going to all 3 games, so if you want to carpool, just call me. I'd call Liteboy and invite him, but since he only watches the 2nd Quarter of football games, he'd be lost at a baseball game. "Ok, so I'll come and watch from the bottom of the 3rd inning to the top of the fifth, and then I'm going to drink and sit on my ass in the parking lot until the games over."

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

I'll probably have a few kids in tow. Maybe a Hogfan (cousins all went to UA). I'll call Dave and see if we can get a little Pound going. If the Saints win I'm going to need something to keep me occupied Saturday so I don't lose my mind waiting for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    I'll probably have a few kids in tow. Maybe a Hogfan (cousins all went to UA). I'll call Dave and see if we can get a little Pound going. If the Saints win I'm going to need something to keep me occupied Saturday so I don't lose my mind waiting for the game.
    You can get in touch with Dave?? You must be a blessed one! :icon_wink:

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    You can get in touch with Dave?? You must be a blessed one! :icon_wink:
    Well I am his brother, so I wouldn't say exactly blessed. He's been quite busy lately. He'll have to fill you in on the details. I see what I can do about getting him there.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

I will be there! My friends and I were planning on having a pig roast of our own in the outfield, but this is great- we can mooch of them.

Varsity Bulldog grimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around here grimey's Avatar

kinda of like move the chains. even though that was not used a lot this year.

I detect the distinct scent of bacon in the air.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

We should sell pork skins at the game.:icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog bigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nice bigwagee's Avatar

When I was dating my wife, I went with her family to the LSU-Arksanas football game. The fans for LSU had hog heads on sticks showing them to all the fans for Ark.

+ Reply to Thread