+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Earthlings, I come in peace

Bulldog BsuRep has turned a few heads around hereBsuRep has turned a few heads around hereBsuRep has turned a few heads around hereBsuRep has turned a few heads around here BsuRep's Avatar

Eek Hello Earthlings, I come in peace

Please Dont Hate Me!!!! I come from the distant galaxy of idaho and support u-know-who....

But I also love the WAC. (and would hate for bsu to leave it) And as fellow WACsters I decided to come join in the fun, I personally like La Tech better than some of the other WAC teams, and I understand that in the far future, la tech might not be in the WAC, but im still here and here to stay.

But for now, I say hey!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: Hello Earthlings, I come in peace

Quote Originally Posted by BsuRep View Post
    Please Dont Hate Me!!!! I come from the distant galaxy of idaho and support u-know-who....

But I also love the WAC. (and would hate for bsu to leave it) And as fellow WACsters I decided to come join in the fun, I personally like La Tech better than some of the other WAC teams, and I understand that in the far future, la tech might not be in the WAC, but im still here and here to stay.

But for now, I say hey!
    The Fiesta Bowl was the most enjoyable bowl I have ever watched. My heart was broken after Z threw that pick-six, I almost turned the TV off. Luckily, I decided that I didnt want to miss one of the best endings to a college football game I have ever seen. I think everyone from the WAC was rooting for Boise and, if you werent, it was out of jealousy. Congrats.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

But I also love the WAC. (and would hate for bsu to leave it)
    I would hate for Boise to leave the WAC, too. I hope your administration agrees!

Bulldog BsuRep has turned a few heads around hereBsuRep has turned a few heads around hereBsuRep has turned a few heads around hereBsuRep has turned a few heads around here BsuRep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgcrazy View Post
    I would hate for Boise to leave the WAC, too. I hope your administration agrees!
    its debatable on what they think....

Puppy Good Dog33 is an unknown Good Dog33's Avatar

But for now, I say hey!
    I have visited your fair state and it is quite beautiful. I have family in the Cour D' Alene area. I know that is a long way from Boise. Welcome.

thats awsome!

Ive never been out to LA, the farthest east Ive been is colorado, this summer Im going to nebraska.

I might have forgotten to say this but im 16. So when I graduate Ill be looking to play (football of cource) at a college and If im D1A level then you might see me in your stadium one day! (fat chance) but who knows....

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

How did this end up in the pit?

well, I didnt know where else to post it....

Varsity Bulldog bayourant has turned a few heads around herebayourant has turned a few heads around herebayourant has turned a few heads around here

thats awsome!

Ive never been out to LA, the farthest east Ive been is colorado, this summer Im going to nebraska.

I might have forgotten to say this but im 16. So when I graduate Ill be looking to play (football of cource) at a college and If im D1A level then you might see me in your stadium one day! (fat chance) but who knows....
    Be sure to go to the Southern Miss Game. If your 18 then when its played in Hattisburg stay in New Orleans

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

well, I didnt know where else to post it....
    Nah, this is the place for Tech haters to post smack. If you come in peace post in the other forums, probably start in football. I think you will find almost everyone here respects Boise and generally cheers for them when they aren't playing Tech.

What position do you play?

I play at a small school so I have played multiple positions. OL, TE, DE, LB

My 2 fav is TE and LB...

Im kindof trying to play positions that match my size, im hoping to be 210lb at least and 6'3 hopefully plus try and run a 4.7 40 (which is the most least likely out of the 3...) And I think that might get me to a D1A school somewhere.....

And Id have to find a really good excuse to go to that game.... I probably wont find time (or money) to go to far away games till im out of college (and ill be playing in college, even if I have to shift down to Div 3, ill play!!!)

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Can't beat Louisiana Tech co-eds...they are top notch.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Varsity Bulldog bayourant has turned a few heads around herebayourant has turned a few heads around herebayourant has turned a few heads around here

and ill be playing in college, even if I have to shift down to Div 3, ill play!!!)
    Send some videos to Southeastern in Hammond Louisiana. That team is on fire

I might... after I check out bsu offices and a few other WAC schools, who knows, long shot but I might check out La tech.. you guys are up on my list of fav WAC schools... mostly cause I like warm whether and its freakin cold sometimes here in idaho. Still got lots of high school left to play though... Im not going to think to much about it until my senior season.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I might... after I check out bsu offices and a few other WAC schools, who knows, long shot but I might check out La tech.. you guys are up on my list of fav WAC schools... mostly cause I like warm whether and its freakin cold sometimes here in idaho. Still got lots of high school left to play though... Im not going to think to much about it until my senior season.
    I wore shorts on Christmas day. :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread