+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ever get the sense that ULM is that annoying little brother

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Ever get the sense that ULM is that annoying little brother

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Ever get the sense that ULM is that annoying little brother

Well at least they get a D-1 home game.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Not sure if you guys read them, but the comments after that article are the funniest part.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

You've got to love the logic there. I guess because Clemson lost Kentucky by more than ULM did then Clemson will have to try and use only their freshman players...because the ones that killed us last year are obviously overmatched.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

"...they certainly have the capability of keeping it close and they should have a slight chance at winning."

My initial thought when I read this was...you've got to be kidding. But I actually think this person believes this whole heartedly. Nevertheless, I would be lying if I said I did not believe, after what some of our past teams have accomplished, we had a "slight chance" of competeing and even upsetting Clemson last season...had we shown up for 4 quarters.

+ Reply to Thread