+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Family LSpoo fan

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Family LSpoo fan

I was talking to my sister tonight as she was getting an application for Louisiana TECH University graduate school. She has been an EBRCP fan for a few years now, esp since she married one of the brainwashed ones that think EBRCP is the only real school in LA. I told her that if she goes that she'll have to be a DAWG and can't cheer for EBRCP anymore. She stated that she will always love EBRCP for the sole reason that I don't like them. Her justification was that this is how me and dad do it. My dad loves the Cowgirls, so I hate them. Dad loves (loved) the Boston Celtics (old school, doesn't really care about the NBA anymore until the playoffs), so I didn't like them and LOVED the Lakers! (Micheal Cooper baby!!!!).

Anyways, I need to pump her with BLUE blood and get that puke and canary yellow out of her.... HELP!!!!

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: Family LSpoo fan

My personal opinion is that she should cheer for whatever school she got her undergraduate degree. To me, that is what should determine your college loyalty.

Out of curiosity, what degree is she applying for?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    My personal opinion is that she should cheer for whatever school she got her undergraduate degree. To me, that is what should determine your college loyalty.

Out of curiosity, what degree is she applying for?
    She wants to go for Counseling. She got her undergrad from LSU

S ~ She's a damn PILOT!!! (not a Tigger, BRAT)

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post

S ~ She's a damn PILOT!!! (not a Tigger, BRAT)
    Just keep reminding her of that. Every chance you get ask her how her Pilots are doing.

Is she going to do her degree in Ruston or all at Barksdale? I'm in the psych department in Ruston, so I can keep an eye on her if you need me to. I reckon I'll be able to spot her from the purple and puke wardrobe, eh? :icon_wink:

Just keep reminding her of that. Every chance you get ask her how her Pilots are doing.

Is she going to do her degree in Ruston or all at Barksdale? I'm in the psych department in Ruston, so I can keep an eye on her if you need me to. I reckon I'll be able to spot her from the purple and puke wardrobe, eh? :icon_wink:
    Thank goodness she doesn't have more than just one shirt, so she wouldn't stand out THAT much.

She is turning in the app at Barksdale. Do they offer the Grad level courses at BAFB??

And can't someone come on here and least tell her that she's pathetic for supporting the over 300 mile away tiggers?? That's why I posted it in this section!! Let 'er RIP!!! :icon_wink:

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I was talking to my sister tonight as she was getting an application for Louisiana TECH University graduate school. She has been an EBRCP fan for a few years now, esp since she married one of the brainwashed ones that think EBRCP is the only real school in LA. I told her that if she goes that she'll have to be a DAWG and can't cheer for EBRCP anymore. She stated that she will always love EBRCP for the sole reason that I don't like them. Her justification was that this is how me and dad do it. My dad loves the Cowgirls, so I hate them. Dad loves (loved) the Boston Celtics (old school, doesn't really care about the NBA anymore until the playoffs), so I didn't like them and LOVED the Lakers! (Micheal Cooper baby!!!!).

Anyways, I need to pump her with BLUE blood and get that puke and canary yellow out of her.... HELP!!!!

I misread that for a second and thought you were one sick bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I misread that for a second and thought you were one sick bastard.
    Yeah, that was quite a typo. I'm pretty sure it was supposed to say, "I need Dirty to pump her..."

Thank goodness she doesn't have more than just one shirt, so she wouldn't stand out THAT much.

She is turning in the app at Barksdale. Do they offer the Grad level courses at BAFB??

And can't someone come on here and least tell her that she's pathetic for supporting the over 300 mile away tiggers?? That's why I posted it in this section!! Let 'er RIP!!! :icon_wink:
    I know many of the classes are offered at BAFB. I can't remember for sure if the whole degree can be completed there or not. There is also a MA in Industrial/Organizational Psychology that can be completed largely (maybe even entirely) at BAFB. (On a side note, this is part of what I'm talking about in increasing Tech's presence in S'port. How many folks do you think know you can get Tech graduate degrees in S'port?)

Yeah, that was quite a typo. I'm pretty sure it was supposed to say, "I need Dirty to pump her..."
    Well that wouldn't take but a few seconds anyways. Does he even know how to use his 2 inches of glory anymore??

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Well that wouldn't take but a few seconds anyways. Does he even know how to use his 2 inches of glory anymore??
    Sure do. Of course it's painful when I have to fold it in half 6 times to get to those measurements.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

what does EBRCP stand for?

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

TMI being exchanged here. Move along.

Puppy Security seems to have something between the earsSecurity seems to have something between the earsSecurity seems to have something between the earsSecurity seems to have something between the earsSecurity seems to have something between the earsSecurity seems to have something between the ears Security's Avatar

I don't blame her. I would too.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Dawg View Post
    what does EBRCP stand for?
    East Baton Rouge College Prep.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

East Baton Rouge College Prep.
    LOL that's great!

+ Reply to Thread