+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jamey Bradshaw

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown

Jamey Bradshaw

Just wondering, what do y'all think about Bradshaw... How he has done so far in practice and in the fall? How he will fare this year against college competition and not Class B high school competition? What kind of playing time he figures to get early? Just wondering from a proud Choudrant fan who watched Bshaw turn into one of the better pitchers in Louisiana...

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Re: Jamey Bradshaw

I saw him throw this fall a few times. At times he looked good and at others he got hit hard. It's going to take him awhile to adjust to college hitters and figure out he can't blow it by everyone. I would be surprised if he pitches much this year, but he is left handed so that helps his chances.

Varsity Bulldog dogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the rough dogtrooper's Avatar

Speaking of pitching...
    Any ideas, thoughts or speculations on this weekend's rotation?

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dogtrooper View Post
    Speaking of pitching...
    Any ideas, thoughts or speculations on this weekend's rotation?

I would guess Rupert, Burnett, Mosely in that order. Haven't seen anything though so that's strictly a guess.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

I look for Big Luke to start on Fridays after this weekend. Arkansas is gonna throw their #1 who is a 1st team all American and is 6'9'' I believe on Saturday b/c the game is on tv, so we will counter with big Luke on Saturday too I think.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Varsity Bulldog dogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the rough dogtrooper's Avatar

sounds like we're going to figure out just how powerful our offense is right out of the box... looks like it's going to be cold this weekend. maybe that'll be an advantage for us.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    I would guess Rupert, Burnett, Mosely in that order. Haven't seen anything though so that's strictly a guess.
    That sounds about right to me with Brandon Hudson, Jericho Jones, and Andrew Alsup (5-1, 3.05 ERA) seeing significant time in relief.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Just win!

Puppy Smallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around here

Quote Originally Posted by localdawg View Post
    Just wondering, what do y'all think about Bradshaw... How he has done so far in practice and in the fall? How he will fare this year against college competition and not Class B high school competition? What kind of playing time he figures to get early? Just wondering from a proud Choudrant fan who watched Bshaw turn into one of the better pitchers in Louisiana...
    i thought he did decent...a little nervous, but what do you expect coming from high school to college level...he threw 2 pitches in the 8th, 1 strike & 1 groundout...the 9th he got the first out on a bunt,,,error on 3rd...error on second and 1 in the dirt...i think overall the pitchers all looked a little sluggish at first but then settled down,,,the bats looked great on sat night

Puppy Smallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around here

Thumbs Up Re: Jamey Bradshaw

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    That sounds about right to me with Brandon Hudson, Jericho Jones, and Andrew Alsup (5-1, 3.05 ERA) seeing significant time in relief.
    Hudson looked great both on the mound and at bat...J Jones looked good the first few innings..bat was horrible...Alsup...gave up a home run and ended on a bad note

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

JB looked pretty good, but it was evident he was nervous just by watching him warming up. I can't blame him though, there's a huge jump in competition going from Class B to D-1 ball. However, I really believe he will end up being a good one for us, he has too much talent not to.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Bradshaw looked pretty good in tense conditions. I think he'll help be immediate help for us.

+ Reply to Thread