+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Saban is a bad man!

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Re: Saban is a bad man!

Never used the term myself...

The Cajuns I knew when I was in school (an admittedly small sampling) always seemed proud to carry that title.

By the way, Wiki has a line in the above entry provided above about Saban.

Varsity Bulldog bayourant has turned a few heads around herebayourant has turned a few heads around herebayourant has turned a few heads around here

Re: Saban is a bad man!

The whole thing has been overblown IMHO. If you go on the LSU boards there is about 5 threads on the subject and the majority response is please get a life. As someone mentioned I would be more interested in the ULL and Mcneese boards and their views.

The important thing to rememeber from a Louisiana standpoint and seeing who is speaking out on this. Mainly I see it the CODIFIL bunch. I think CODOFIL is a great organization but they have some extreme elements in it and does not speak for all Cajun people. I am not Nick's biggest fan right now ,but I do know he enjoyed his time here and being in Louisiana. It is not right IMHO again to crucify him like this in the national media on this issue just to fill up some air time

+ Reply to Thread