+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Visitor's Dugout

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Frown Visitor's Dugout

As I was driving past the Love Shack on Tech Drive this evening I noticed what appeared to be an Arkansas coach urinating on the outside wall of the visitor's dugout--on the street side. I've heard that in the absence of a toilet visiting teams have been known to relieve themselves IN the dugout, but sheesh!

Big Dog Tech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really nice

Re: Visitor's Dugout

I thought that we were going to have a port-o-potty for them. If not, that should be BBB's contribution to the baseball team.

It is a shame that our AD's lack of vision means that we have to treat viviting teams like this, no bathroom, lockerroom, nothing.

Puppy Hogs4Life is on the way downHogs4Life is on the way down Hogs4Life's Avatar

LOL!

That cracks me up.

You dont have a bathroom? shit we give our opponents a full locker room with hot tubs and shit.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech XXIX View Post
    I thought that we were going to have a port-o-potty for them. If not, that should be BBB's contribution to the baseball team.

It is a shame that our AD's lack of vision means that we have to treat viviting teams like this, no bathroom, lockerroom, nothing.
    There is a port-o-potty by the dugout, inside the fence

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hogs4Life View Post
    LOL!

That cracks me up.

You dont have a bathroom? shit we give our opponents a full locker room with hot tubs and shit.
    One of the most needed items on our list is that we build a spring sports lockerroom for the women's teams. There is a visitor's lockerroom at the baseball stadium, but it was handed over to the girls softball team by the athletic director to meet Title IX requirements.

It's embarrasses the coaches, players and fans. Evidently it hasn't embarrassed the administration enough to do anything about it yet, but we hear that is about to change.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

LOL!

That cracks me up.
    You crack me up even more at how ignorant you are.

Can someone break this sentence down for me?

We don't even give our opponents feces to sit in, that's a little uncalled for, IMO.

JFord

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Just not for the Hogs this weekend as we know you guys like to wallow in your own well......you know.

Puppy quicksix has turned a few heads around herequicksix has turned a few heads around here

sounds like days-of-old for all the visitors at west monroe football games port-a-cans however they were dumped only six or seven weeks ago. way to go rebels

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Can Cox Sports TV channel be found on Dish network? If so, what is the number?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique View Post
    Can Cox Sports TV channel be found on Dish network? If so, what is the number?
    No, Aub, it's not availalbe on DISH or DirectV.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

I have Cox Sports on a special tier of Cox cable in Fayetteville but I was trying to find out for Casey's grandmother (my aunt Maxine Jones) near Ringgold. Casey's dad, Randy, will be driving to Ruston at least for the Saturday game, even though Casey won't get to play with his shoulder still healing.

I was hoping Dish might pick up cox sports.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

LOL!

That cracks me up.

I think we should build a urinal trough in the visitor dugout...kinda like the one you see at those old-school elementary....and afterwards you can fill it up with hot water and use it as a hot tub...kill two birds with one stone.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I think we should build a urinal trough in the visitor dugout...kinda like the one you see at those old-school elementary....and afterwards you can fill it up with hot water and use it as a hot tub...kill two birds with one stone.
    That wouldn't be anything different than what they are used to in Arkansas.

Yea, what's wrong with that?

Good game. Let's win the other two. If they had played in Fayetteville tonight, the temp was 20 degrees or slightly lower at game time and 14 now!

+ Reply to Thread