53 89.83%
  • I flame the LSU board

0 0%
  • I flame the ULM board

2 3.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many post on other school boards?

Varsity Bulldog Vettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the rough Vettewrecker's Avatar

How many post on other school boards?

Just curious as to how many of the posters on this board post on other boards. We tend to complain about flamers on this board, how many of the posters on here are actually flamers on other school boards and post crap on other school boards? And let's all be honest.....

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: How many post on other school boards?

I don't post on another board, unless we are playing them that week. Can't imagine why anyone would want or care to post on other boards. I will go view threads pertaining to Tech on other message boards from time to time, but don't take the time to join them.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

i go to other boards all the time to see what is going on. i talk crap on the cusa board sometimes and when someone comes on bbb talking about what the chickenhawk board is saying about us, i will go make fun of them.

i have been checking the usm and arkansas boards to see what they are saying about the recruits that we are both going after or to see if there are any decent arkansas recruits that we should be looking at. i refuse to go to any tigger board.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

I barely have time to satisfy my addiction to this board.

Varsity Bulldog Vettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the rough Vettewrecker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    I barely have time to satisfy my addiction to this board.

You know, I've always wondered how so many of you guys have time to be on here. Don't ya'll have work to do?????? I know none of ya'll are stay at home dads!

And I don't want to hear any comments about shouldn't I be washing clothes, cleaning house, cooking! LMAO

Puppy RustonDawg seems to have something between the earsRustonDawg seems to have something between the earsRustonDawg seems to have something between the earsRustonDawg seems to have something between the earsRustonDawg seems to have something between the earsRustonDawg seems to have something between the earsRustonDawg seems to have something between the ears RustonDawg's Avatar

I am a big Razorback fan, so I am a member of their Rivals site and post a little bit, but not much. I mainly read stuff there.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vettewrecker View Post
    I know none of ya'll are stay at home dads!
    My dream of dreams...
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

You know, I've always wondered how so many of you guys have time to be on here. Don't ya'll have work to do?????? I know none of ya'll are stay at home dads!

And I don't want to hear any comments about shouldn't I be washing clothes, cleaning house, cooking! LMAO
    I keep this screen minimized at the bottom of my computer all the time. It is good to keep the mind active by multi tasking.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Post on several boards, view quit a few more -

Sometimes I flame - when I do its against a certain poster, not the school in general - most times I just post -

Personally - I think the more you know about the other schools - the more OBJECTIVE you can be understanding your school's own strenght's and weaknesses -

And if you don't you really have no TRUE idea of where you stand in relation to all the other schools - peers or not....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Post on several boards, view quit a few more -

Sometimes I flame - when I do its against a certain poster, not the school in general - most times I just post -

Personally - I think the more you know about the other schools - the more OBJECTIVE you can be understanding your school's own strenght's and weaknesses -

And if you don't you really have no TRUE idea of where you stand in relation to all the other schools - peers or not....

So true.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Just curious as to how many of the posters on this board post on other boards. We tend to complain about flamers on this board, how many of the posters on here are actually flamers on other school boards and post crap on other school boards? And let's all be honest.....
    I NEVER go to other boards . . . .

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Why the hell would I do this?

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

I have lurked on alot of boards.
    But I don't post very often and when I do post I do not flame.
    I really just like to see what they write about us before and after we play each other.
    That and the fact that alot of boards have a "BTE" and I will pull pics from them to post on ours.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    CAPTAIN REDNECK!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    And you've never been known to tell a lie -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread