+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech-Arkansas Game 1

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Re: Tech-Arkansas Game 1

We walked way too many early, probably more than starting pitcher for Arkansas. Hopefully, both do better. Can't blame weather as others threw more strikes.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Good post DH. How many scouts were there? 75 as Hogs says?

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

The teams are well-matched and I expect a Dog win on Cox TV tomorrow.

Tonight, I had Dave calling the game upstairs on the G5 MAC and the Arkansas announcer calling the game downstairs on Cox channel 53, which is a part of the Arkansas Radio Sports Network.

Dave remains the BEST!

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Anyone have any pictures from tonight's game?

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

75 scouts? Must be scouting for some foreign leagues, too?

How many Tech girls will be delivering the moonshine to the HOGS' motel? Good night for it! Remember Boise 2001!

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaDawg View Post
    Good post DH. How many scouts were there? 75 as Hogs says?
    No where close to 75 scouts. Just a few more than Dave's estimate, including 4 part timers.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Designated Hitter View Post
    No where close to 75 scouts. Just a few more than Dave's estimate, including 4 part timers.
    Thanks, that is what I assumed. I forgot about SEC inflation 20-25 turns into 70 or so.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

i think there was about 30 scouts i talked to most of them just seeing where they were from . . . never found the yankees guy so . . . but that game was great until i got hit with the ball . . . haha but its all good!

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

So I really have to know. Did their catcher actually get hit 2 times? From my view he was faking the HBP on both occasions. BTW wasn't Arkansas the team that last year at an SEC game or in the tournament tried to fake getting hit by a pitch and got caught? If so I wonder if it is the same guy.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    Burnett walks in another 2-2
    Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    And another 3-2 Arkansas
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    From all of the booing it sounds like the Pigs are getting some help from the blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Dawg fans just trying to help.

The ump behind the plate was horrble....he knew what a strike meant....just didn't know where his zone was.

I assume that he was horrible for both teams? Correct?

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    So I really have to know. Did their catcher actually get hit 2 times? From my view he was faking the HBP on both occasions. BTW wasn't Arkansas the team that last year at an SEC game or in the tournament tried to fake getting hit by a pitch and got caught? If so I wonder if it is the same guy.
    YEP. Same guy too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhtnK_bC-Ic

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    it is the same guy, I went to high school with him. i was in the outfield though and couldnt tell if he was actually hit

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hogs4Life View Post
    Of course I wasent at the game.

Waste of money goin all that way.

Too cold also, we played like a crap.

Van Horn wasent happy but its cold and it happens.

Should roll tomorrow.

Yes, you need more offense, but your facing a Top 5 prolly Top 3 pitching staff.

Schmidt wasn't all that great.....Your staff did not prove what you said, but you weren't at the game...so what do you know??

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by firedog View Post
    The ump behind the plate was horrble....he knew what a strike meant....just didn't know where his zone was.
    The cold was probably affecting the home plate ump's eyesight as his strike zone was not consistent. He missed calls both ways.

This was the 2nd coldest baseball game I have ever attended.

+ Reply to Thread