+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can we get a REAL DAWG -

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Can we get a REAL DAWG -

barking sound bite?

That's a poor excuse we are using right now over the PA.....

Sounds like a hoarse poodle or some other lap dog....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Can we get a REAL DAWG -

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    barking sound bite?

That's a poor excuse we are using right now over the PA.....

Sounds like a hoarse poodle or some other lap dog....
    I understood that was a secret recording of DocMarvin when he was "roleplaying" for his girlfriend one night.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I was in on some of the sound bites. I assure you most of them sounded much different on the computer than over the PA system. The music comes across clear enough, so I thought the sound files would too. I'll try and find a better dog bark, but I don't remember downloading a dog bark sound in the first place.

After opposing player strike outs, they were playing "dis - missed!" from some war movie (Hogan's Heroes or something like that) and it is distorted beyond recognition. Is this perhaps the sound you heard?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

We need to play take me out to the ballgame during the seventh inning stretch.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    We need to play take me out to the ballgame during the seventh inning stretch.
    The Arkansas Candyman and I were actually talking about starting it after the sumo race that was supposed to happen in the seventh. I wasn't aware of the cheerleader stuff. That would have been cool for the fans to just bust out with "take me out to the ballgame."

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Just make sure everyone knows the 7th inning stretch is before the home team bats in the seventh inning, not at the start of the seventh inning.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Just make sure everyone knows the 7th inning stretch is before the home team bats in the seventh inning, not at the start of the seventh inning.
    Yea...atleast we got it right Sunday.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I understood that was a secret recording of DocMarvin when he was "roleplaying" for his girlfriend one night.
    I need to get some before I can roleplay.

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

How about "hit the road Jack,and don't ya come back no more ,no more,no more,no more........when the visiting coach goes out to pull his pitcher?

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    How about "hit the road Jack,and don't ya come back no more ,no more,no more,no more........when the visiting coach goes out to pull his pitcher?
    I love the Godfather music playing during the mound visit.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Are you serious? This really happened?

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaDawg View Post
    Are you serious? This really happened?
    Yes, but it paled by comparison to some of the other stuff that happened, like the cheerleaders setting up their pyramid right behind the Arkansas catcher while their pitcher was trying to warm up between innings.

I am glad for the effort we are making, but all concernced should run this stuff past Wade -- or at least somebody who knows baseball.

SHEESH.

Yes, but it paled by comparison to some of the other stuff that happened, like the cheerleaders setting up their pyramid right behind the Arkansas catcher while their pitcher was trying to warm up between innings.

I am glad for the effort we are making, but all concernced should run this stuff past Wade -- or at least somebody who knows baseball.

SHEESH.
    Rhodes had the mouth of a sailor but he had enough character not to throw a wild pitch during this.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    Rhodes had the mouth of a sailor but he had enough character not to throw a wild pitch during this.

Which is more constraint than I would have shown -

Personally, I would have thrown one in the dirt and sent em scattering like scared cats....

And yes I'M DEAD SERIOUS....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    "I wasn't aware of the cheerleader stuff."

It takes some serious trust (stupidity) for the Tech cheerleaders to line up behind the plate during the half-inning to do their cheers while the Arkansas pitcher is trying to get ready to pitch. I can't tell you how many pitches I air mailed to the backstop during my playing days while trying to get loose before the inning started. I thought that was kinda crazy -- I would not have allowed it had I been the home plate umpire and I sure would not have been back there as a cheerleader

+ Reply to Thread