+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can we get a REAL DAWG -

Puppy woopig5 is an unknown

Re: Can we get a REAL DAWG -

Someone can debate several things that happended during the weekend, but the cheerleading incident was hysterical! Hey girls, just run to that area right behind home plate and do that pyramid thing you always do!

Ump is trying to run them off. Simoneaux is trying to run them off. Rhodes is warming up letting it rip in the high 80's. Bwahahahaha.....

Absolute cluster...

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Yes, but it paled by comparison to some of the other stuff that happened, like the cheerleaders setting up their pyramid right behind the Arkansas catcher while their pitcher was trying to warm up between innings.

I am glad for the effort we are making, but all concernced should run this stuff past Wade -- or at least somebody who knows baseball.

SHEESH.
    That's bad. I know the crowds were great and the enthusiasm was high, but some people just don't understand what to do. Ragging the other team is great, but you've got to know what to say and when to say it. Otherwise you just look like and idiot. I was not at the Sunday game, but I've heard about the cheerleaders. Sorry, but cheerleaders are NOT part of baseball. And damn sure not on the field. Maybe someone could offer a class on how to act and how to rag. It's embarrassing at times.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    That's bad. I know the crowds were great and the enthusiasm was high, but some people just don't understand what to do. Ragging the other team is great, but you've got to know what to say and when to say it. Otherwise you just look like and idiot. I was not at the Sunday game, but I've heard about the cheerleaders. Sorry, but cheerleaders are NOT part of baseball. And damn sure not on the field. Maybe someone could offer a class on how to act and how to rag. It's embarrassing at times.

Cheerleaders were on the field at the game? I've never heard of cheerleaders being at a baseball game. That is embarrassing, whose idea was this?

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    Cheerleaders were on the field at the game? I've never heard of cheerleaders being at a baseball game. That is embarrassing, whose idea was this?

Probably Jim Oakes' idea.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    Probably Jim Oakes' idea.

Yeah, leave it to the brainchild to come up with that idea.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

They sat in the stands the whole game and started cheers (which was all fine), except for deciding to go on the field during the seventh inning stretch. It was a bizarre scene, and luckily didn't end up with one of them getting beaned.

Our other between innings stuff -- sumo racing, etc. -- was kind of entertaining, but should only take place when the home team is on the field warming up -- not the visitors.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Which is more constraint than I would have shown -

Personally, I would have thrown one in the dirt and sent em scattering like scared cats....

And yes I'M DEAD SERIOUS....
    Dead Serious huh?? I think that I would have done the opposite; Wiz one into the netting.

+ Reply to Thread