+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now What???

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: Now What???

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    I was in the OF so i cannot be for sure and I exaggerated, but it sure looked like a ton of maroon on Saturday. Friday wasnt as bad, but that isnt surprising. I barely made it to the game after work in Alexandria. I wouldnt imagine too many folks made it from NW Arkansas until Sat.
    The Arkansas fans in attendance consisted mostly of players' parents and Razorback fans from south Arkansas.

Puppy quicksix has turned a few heads around herequicksix has turned a few heads around here

how does our vistors dressing room/dugout/restroms match up with the people we play with on most of our road trips. not counting arkansas seems they may be more than one step above la. tech

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by quicksix View Post
    how does our vistors dressing room/dugout/restroms match up with the people we play with on most of our road trips. not counting arkansas seems they may be more than one step above la. tech
    Not good. Gotta fix that if we're gonna continue to get the Arkansas, Okie State, Nebraska and Mississippi States to come to Ruston.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Not good. Gotta fix that if we're gonna continue to get the Arkansas, Okie State, Nebraska and Mississippi States to come to Ruston.
    Are you trying to tell me that a Port a Potty isnt a good visitor's locker room/bathroom?

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Are you trying to tell me that a Port a Potty isnt a good visitor's locker room/bathroom?
    No room for a big screen TV.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    That dressing room could actually be pretty nice. Kinda hard to do anything w/ it when softball is using it.:bigcry:

Puppy quicksix has turned a few heads around herequicksix has turned a few heads around here

i was asking about our road trips- how are the other schools that we visit ?

Quote Originally Posted by quicksix View Post
    i was asking about our road trips- how are the other schools that we visit ?
    That's what I was answering for you. We don't compare well at all. It's very rare to go to a Division 1 school and not be afforded a visitor's dressing room.

Tech needs to fix the Title IX issues so Sim can get the dang visitors' dressing room back under baseball where it belongs.

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

not many of the visitors lockerrooms in the wac, sec, big 12, etc are better than our visitors lockerroom (when it s for visiting baseball teams, not our softball team). most just consist of the necessities (lockers, chairs, sinks, toilets). hopefully we can get it back in the next year or so. it doesn't help in getting teams to come play us

what you tell me is now we do not have a visitor's locker room/dreesing room. for it has being used for the softball team. and now i see why people takl of j. oaks dont just fire him you man also casterate him. this softball team using the basebll locker room is it the tech team or is it the visitors lets get rid of jim o today the sooner the better. at this rate they(oats) will give tennis the home dressing room. but some one said the tennis team used ruston high school. billy laird will not go along wisth the thech ad on using his dressing rooms

+ Reply to Thread