+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Worst Thread Ever I - Markay You Can Look!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Worst Thread Ever I - Markay You Can Look!

That is the absolutely the worst promotional video I have ever seen. Y'all need never complain about anything we do.

But, it is a very good school and the people up there are really loyal supporters. Spent a month in NC about 2 years ago, including some time in "Boonesboro," which is what some around there call it (actually, it's just Boone). Was in Boone on a gameday Saturday, by chance. I think they played, and got skunked, by Georgia Southern, but the fan support is outstanding. Very impressive show of support, the town was packed! There were tailgates going on in parking lots of businesses miles from the stadium. That would be like us having tailgates up and down California Ave, and a shuttle bus running fans to the stadium, because we had to!! I said then that Appy State should be considered for CUSA. Maybe we should kick out Charlotte and insert ASU.

But, they have to ditch that video first!

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

We won't let them ditch it now.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Big Dog MajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the rough MajorDad's Avatar

Big Dog MajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the rough MajorDad's Avatar

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MajorDad View Post
    Appalachian State is HOT, HOT, HOT! https://youtu.be/pVENWl8uBeg
    That makes "THE Tech" look like an Academy Award winner! Phew!!

+ Reply to Thread