+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Thread Ever I - Markay You Can Look!

Big Dog MajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the rough MajorDad's Avatar

Worst Thread Ever I - Markay You Can Look!

I saw this and started to post it on the BEST THREAD, but decided it wasn't worth contaminating a perfectly good site. What the hell is that sh_ _? He's queer!! Spinoza and his buddies ought to like this one...

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Re: Worst Thread Ever I - Markay You Can Look!

Wish I hadn't looked. Gross!!!!!!!

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Everyone should red dot your major hindend for that really mean trick.

:bigcry:

Too bad I am not that mean.

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

High Fiveeee!!!!!

Big Dog MajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the rough MajorDad's Avatar

Last edited by MajorDad; 02-05-2007 at 08:48 PM.

Top those zingers!

Varsity Bulldog Vettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the rough Vettewrecker's Avatar

Why in the world would you even want to spend time finding this crap!!!!!

I don't spend time finding it! I come across crap like this all the time. Either someone sends it to me in a joke email or I just happen to see it while I'm surfing. I came across the first one on this thread when I was looking for a bikini for the wife. She didn't like the one Borat was wearing We laughed our a$$es off at that thing.

There's been several crappy photos posted on the BTEII, so I thought this might be a good place to post the worst photos ever. Maybe you have a couple from your "private collection" you could post :icon_wink:

Quote Originally Posted by MajorDad View Post
    Oh come on Vette. You have to admit, this one is hillarious!!!

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

I don't spend time finding it! I come across crap like this all the time. Either someone sends it to me in a joke email or I just happen to see it while I'm surfing. I came across the first one on this thread when I was looking for a bikini for the wife. She didn't like the one Borat was wearing We laughed our a$$es off at that thing.

There's been several crappy photos posted on the BTEII, so I thought this might be a good place to post the worst photos ever. Maybe you have a couple from your "private collection" you could post :icon_wink:
    Her "private collection" consists of Dirtydawg. Do you really want to go there? I don't.

Well, if they are worthy of being posted on the WTEI, then bring'em on. Let the people be the judge:-)

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten View Post
    Her "private collection" consists of Dirtydawg. Do you really want to go there? I don't.
    What's wrong, DB? You only want those pictures for yourself?

Varsity Bulldog Vettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the rough Vettewrecker's Avatar

Oh come on Vette. You have to admit, this one is hillarious!!!
    That's gotta hurt their ass crack!!!!

+ Reply to Thread