+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Thread Ever I - Markay You Can Look!

Big Dog MajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the rough MajorDad's Avatar

Re: Worst Thread Ever I - Markay You Can Look!

I knew I would get red dotted for this thread, but I'm curious....

Shouldn't I get green dotted if the posts are in fact the Worst Ever? :icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog Vettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the rough Vettewrecker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorDad View Post
    I knew I would get red dotted for this thread, but I'm curious....

Shouldn't I get green dotted if the posts are in fact the Worst Ever? :icon_wink:
    Questions is, do you know who red dotted you? Retaliation baby!

And you do have a point, they are the worst ever, so there is nothing to disagree with there.

Big Dog MajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the rough MajorDad's Avatar

That's what I'm talk'n about! Got some good rep from HD and Vette. I wonder how many people have viewed this thread because they accidentally thought it was the BTEII?

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

00090021.jpg

Three sexy Tech dudes on a Mexico dove hunt..I'm the skinniest fat guy!
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Attachment 1266

Three sexy Tech dudes on a Mexico dove hunt..I'm the skinniest fat guy!
    Is that Trace? I thought they wouldn't let him out of the country? Who's in the middle?

Varsity Bulldog Vettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the rough Vettewrecker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorDad View Post
    Did you intend to put this here or the BTE? Them there are big melons. That back must hurt!

That was a tough call. I had to think about it. I based my decision on the fact that she didn't get the blood flowing right away....

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Is that Trace? I thought they wouldn't let him out of the country? Who's in the middle?
    Yeah that's Trace, McAnn and me. This is the trip that caused us not to be let back in the country.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Yeah that's Trace, McAnn and me. This is the trip that caused us not to be let back in the country.
    I thought that was McAnn. He looks alot different since I saw him last.

You tell me...Does it look like there is a hand print on her huge butt cheek to you?

+ Reply to Thread