+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Request for future baseball games

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Request for future baseball games

To those of us who hang out in right field, please bring a trash can with you to throw your stuff away. My buddies and I picked up on Saturday night becuase it was absolutely ridiculous how much trash was out there. It is disrespectful and childish to just leave your trash around and expect someone else to pick it up. Not to mention, a few idiots throwing beer bottles at the train. I believe that area is UP land, so all it will lead to is Tech people not being able to watch the game out there.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Request for future baseball games

I thought I saw you out there Huss. Were you the guy wearing the Northface fleece and the sweet sunglasses with the strap????

Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread