+ Reply to Thread

Thread: EA: NCAA AD

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

EA: NCAA AD

I've often wondered if this game would be popular. Put the money sports in there (Football, MBB, Baseball-these games already exist) and let the player deal with game guarantees, HC hires, ect. It'd be real involved (Like NFL Head Coach), but I think it would sell. What do you think?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: EA: NCAA AD

$50?? ~ Notta chance

$20?? ~ Worth a shot!

Same way that I feel about the NFL Head Coach game.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I've often wondered if this game would be popular. Put the money sports in there (Football, MBB, Baseball-these games already exist) and let the player deal with game guarantees, HC hires, ect. It'd be real involved (Like NFL Head Coach), but I think it would sell. What do you think?
    I always thought the best chance for anything like that happening would be a purely football game. In Madden you control your stadium and location. Why could they not add something similar to NCAA Football that would allow for facility improvements. Pretty much just take the dynasty from Madden and manipulate it to fit college and then make scheduling a lot more difficult and you have that game. And if this new game mode gets good reviews then try adding it to the next MBB and baseball games. I didn't like Head Coach as much but give me a game where I can play the sports with all of that and I would buy it in a heart beat.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

I don't know about y'all, but i hate the Head Coach game..it bores me.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    I don't know about y'all, but i hate the Head Coach game..it bores me.
    Yeh, it is way too slow for me. I got it out of curiosity, but it just isnt my cup of team. Gameplay is not easy enough.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

I love NFL Head Coach, but I'm a cerebral kind of guy. I'm like mini-Belichek, calling plays and setting defenses up for stuff to come later on. I hate the training camp type stuff though, gets repetitive as hell.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    I love NFL Head Coach, but I'm a cerebral kind of guy. I'm like mini-Belichek, calling plays and setting defenses up for stuff to come later on. I hate the training camp type stuff though, gets repetitive as hell.
    I think I would like this part, but I havent waded through all of the horse crap to get there yet. I need to keep playing. I am sure I would like the season and playcalling part, but I got so bored with the stuff at first plus I got the new madden for Christmas with it, so I havent had much time to devote to it.

Big Dog SummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the ears SummaCumDoggie's Avatar

I'd buy it.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Nice site!

+ Reply to Thread