+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Enjoyed Ruston/game

Puppy hogger is an unknown

Enjoyed Ruston/game

I'm from Crossett and this was my first trip to Ruston. Had a really great time. The fans were great and tech's campus was really nice and clean. Will be back again. Good luck the rest of the season. Question? Does tech every play LSU?

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Re: Enjoyed Ruston/game

Nope. they want a 2 for 1 or a 3 for 1. As of now, we are not gonna do it. Sim plays 1 for 1's.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hogger View Post
    I'm from Crossett and this was my first trip to Ruston. Had a really great time. The fans were great and tech's campus was really nice and clean. Will be back again. Good luck the rest of the season. Question? Does tech every play LSU?
    There was a whole pile of us from Crossett at Tech when I was in college.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    There was a whole pile of us from Crossett at Tech when I was in college.
    Yeah, I dated a girl from Crossett while I was at Tech and that came with all of her friends, as well. :icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog Nuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the rough Nuke Dawg's Avatar

My next door neighbors, Billy and Bobbie King, from here in Slidell recently moved back to Crossett after many years here. Their daughter is Staci King, Miss Tech and Miss Louisiana, 1986 I believe.
    Nuke

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Champ wrote: "Yeah, I dated a girl from Crossett while I was at Tech and that came with all of her friends, as well."

Obviously, Champ, you can spell cluster!

+ Reply to Thread