+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dooley Featured Speaker at Shreveport/Bossier Luncheon: 2/16/07

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Dooley Featured Speaker at Shreveport/Bossier Luncheon: 2/16/07

Looks like I'm going to have to miss it after all. There's a plumber at my house who must be charging by the hour. If anybody wants to go that didn't RSVP, you can use my reservation, if necessary. It's under, Rafe Semmes.

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Who needs a bib. I've got a shirt on! GEEZ.
    \
    You wear a SHIRT? to EAT? What's this world coming to.......

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Papadawg62 View Post
    You wear a SHIRT? to EAT? What's this world coming to.......
    If I didn't wear a shirt to eat, I wouldn't keep my food down. Everyone else would look at this body and puke, in turn making me puke!! :icon_wink:

BTW... the Luncheon was AWESOME!!!

+ Reply to Thread