+ Reply to Thread

Thread: March 9th concert @ Norton Building

Big Dog bdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the rough

March 9th concert @ Norton Building

Me and my buddies have put on 2 concerts @ The Norton Building in Ruston. Friday, March 9th we will have the third show. Sanders Bohlke, an up an coming singer/songwriter, will be performing some of his soulful, acoustic music. He has opened for The Fray, Jason Mraz, & Mat Kearney over the last year. Adam Dale, former frontman of American Tragedy, will be opening up with material from his upcoming debut solo album. Tech graduate, Anna Gleason, will open up the night with some of your favorite covers. Should be a good night of music. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased at Smoothie King in Ruston. You can check out some of Sanders and Adams music at the links below.

http://www.myspace.com/sandersbohlke
    http://www.myspace.com/adamwdale

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

Re: March 9th concert @ Norton Building

Can we get tickets at the door and if so are they the same price?

Puppy linds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the ears linds_Marie's Avatar

Hey I'm definitly interested... But I'm curious too if you can get tickets at the door... I'd be coming from Shreveport... Also what time is everything getting kicked off?

Big Dog bdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the rough

tickets can be bought at the door for $10. Adam Dale will start at 8 and Sanders Bohlke will play at 9:30ish. hope to see yall there.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

I'll be there.

+ Reply to Thread