+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Applebee's

Hybrid View

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Applebee's

had the ribbon cutting today.

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Re: Applebee's

Not a huge fan of Applebee's. I would rather go to Chili's if given the choice. Ate at Applebee's over in Monroe a couple of months ago with my wife and I thought it was below average. Either way, it is nice to see more growth. Now we just need more white collar and industry jobs in this area!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt View Post
    Not a huge fan of Applebee's. I would rather go to Chili's if given the choice. Ate at Applebee's over in Monroe a couple of months ago with my wife and I thought it was below average. Either way, it is nice to see more growth. Now we just need more white collar and industry jobs in this area!
    Maybe the opening of Applebee's will make the wait at Chili's after games a little shorter. Hard for me to stay in Ruston until 10 after a game, then wait an hour just to get a table at Chili's, eat, then drive back to Bossier getting home at 1:30. (Have not made it to church ONE sunday after TECH games.)

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Maybe the opening of Applebee's will make the wait at Chili's after games a little shorter. Hard for me to stay in Ruston until 10 after a game, then wait an hour just to get a table at Chili's, eat, then drive back to Bossier getting home at 1:30. (Have not made it to church ONE sunday after TECH games.)
    Why don't you just finish grilling at the tailgate. Tailgating isn't for just before a game. Hello!!!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Why don't you just finish grilling at the tailgate. Tailgating isn't for just before a game. Hello!!!
    I agree. Do some more drinking...especially after this last season. :bigcry:

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I agree. Do some more drinking...especially after this last season. :bigcry:
    Just don't drive back to Bossier after the amount of drinking it would take to forget some of this losses this past season.

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt View Post
    How right you are JLT. Land, labor, capital, management and WATER.

Puppy Smallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around here

not a huge fan either...chili's is better..but i have to say the pictures on the wall of surrounding highschools and colleges is fantastic..i think that was a great idea for the support of our community

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Chou,

We need to get over there pretty quickly if we're going to be the first ones kicked out of that place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    had the ribbon cutting today.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    Chou,

We need to get over there pretty quickly if we're going to be the first ones kicked out of that place.

oh hell, if a fight breaks out between the frats and the football players im sure i'll be the first innocent bystander to be arrested. fact is stranger than fiction.

hey, applebees is hope of the blonde brownie topped with ice cream, walnuts and caramel sauce . . .. . . i think i just turned myself on :icon_wink:

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Applebee's used to be kind of average, but the new Fiesta Lime Chicken combo thing is awesome. Only 10.99, and you get some good bacon quesadillas, some awesome chicken covered in cheese, and a dessert. Applebee's is like my favorite place now. :-P And considering there's one on the metairie parade route, you can go there at 4, take advantage of 2 for 1 draft beer til 7pm, then go catch a parade. I'm sure I'll get sick of Applebee's eventually though. (There's also one just 5 minutes away from my house on West Esplanade)
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Puppy quicksix has turned a few heads around herequicksix has turned a few heads around here

what you tech boys need is a greasy-bill's now that is real food just ask your dad he can tell you all about it. no cash redgester just two old cigar boxes one for coins one for your green back

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Tech/Ruston needs a Freebirds Burrito! Think Subway + Taco Bell + actually good food and you have a Freebirds. You Dawgs in Austin and Houston might know the place. Damn good burritos, and a great college age hangout...

I'm happy, though, Ruston is growing and alowing these chain places to build, but the city needs to let them do normal business.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3 View Post
    Tech/Ruston needs a Freebirds Burrito! Think Subway + Taco Bell + actually good food and you have a Freebirds. You Dawgs in Austin and Houston might know the place. Damn good burritos, and a great college age hangout...
    I second the motion to bring in Freebirds. I love the place. While we're at it, I'd love to have a wings place. Buffalo Wild Wings would be good. Clearwater, FL (coincidentally, the home of Hooters) has a place called Winghouse that is awesome. I wouldn't mind a Carabas, but that seems a bit more upscale than we're ready for.

Big Dog bdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    I second the motion to bring in Freebirds. I love the place. While we're at it, I'd love to have a wings place. Buffalo Wild Wings would be good. Clearwater, FL (coincidentally, the home of Hooters) has a place called Winghouse that is awesome. I wouldn't mind a Carabas, but that seems a bit more upscale than we're ready for.
    there is going to be a wing place in the strip center behind canes....should open up this summer....

+ Reply to Thread