+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Applebee's

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Applebee's

had the ribbon cutting today.

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Re: Applebee's

Not a huge fan of Applebee's. I would rather go to Chili's if given the choice. Ate at Applebee's over in Monroe a couple of months ago with my wife and I thought it was below average. Either way, it is nice to see more growth. Now we just need more white collar and industry jobs in this area!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt View Post
    Not a huge fan of Applebee's. I would rather go to Chili's if given the choice. Ate at Applebee's over in Monroe a couple of months ago with my wife and I thought it was below average. Either way, it is nice to see more growth. Now we just need more white collar and industry jobs in this area!
    Maybe the opening of Applebee's will make the wait at Chili's after games a little shorter. Hard for me to stay in Ruston until 10 after a game, then wait an hour just to get a table at Chili's, eat, then drive back to Bossier getting home at 1:30. (Have not made it to church ONE sunday after TECH games.)

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Maybe the opening of Applebee's will make the wait at Chili's after games a little shorter. Hard for me to stay in Ruston until 10 after a game, then wait an hour just to get a table at Chili's, eat, then drive back to Bossier getting home at 1:30. (Have not made it to church ONE sunday after TECH games.)
    Why don't you just finish grilling at the tailgate. Tailgating isn't for just before a game. Hello!!!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Why don't you just finish grilling at the tailgate. Tailgating isn't for just before a game. Hello!!!
    I agree. Do some more drinking...especially after this last season. :bigcry:

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I agree. Do some more drinking...especially after this last season. :bigcry:
    Just don't drive back to Bossier after the amount of drinking it would take to forget some of this losses this past season.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

applebee's, not a bad place...food is ok, typical chain restuarant. Glad ruston is growing...wish we start a business district or park.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Yeah, I'm not crazy about Applebee's either but at least Ruston's making the effort. It's also my understanding more restaurants and hotels are in the works. If we could just get the airport extended to allow charter flights then we'd be in business.:icon_wink:

Puppy BOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her game

I don't care for applebee's either. They changed their menu a year or two ago and purged the only two items worth eating. Everything else you can find at any other family restaurant and usually cheaper. I'm glad to see Ruston being able to support two similar chain restaurants but I hope we can branch out just a little. Maybe have a Sushi bar or even a olive garden or something of that nature.

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

A few of the restaurants that the developer over behind me has talked to include: Outback Steakhouse, IHOP, TGIFriday's, The WaterFront Grill, and Posado's as well as a couple of hotel chains.

These talks have all been very, very preliminary with no committment from any ownership group up to this point. But, talking to the developer, I fully expect construction in this area (Cooktown Road/Tech Drive at I-20) to really pick up some steam as spring approaches and the weather gets consistently better.

We still need MORE high paying jobs in this area!! Does anyone know for sure where Louisiana Tech is going to build the Research Park? I was told that the original plans had changed recently.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Eat more Dowlings BBQ. Support one of our own.

We need to have a BB&B gathering there prior to or after a baseball game this year.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt View Post
    Outback Steakhouse, IHOP, TGIFriday's, The WaterFront Grill, and Posado's
    All those are good and I would live at Outback basically, but I can't say I would be to happy with a Posado's... Went to one in D.C. 2 summers ago and yeah, not the best experience...

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    We need to have a BB&B gathering there prior to or after a baseball game this year.
    I absolutely love the Scatterload. Usually at each visit I eat two or three.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Chou,

We need to get over there pretty quickly if we're going to be the first ones kicked out of that place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    had the ribbon cutting today.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post

#1. Where are they located??
    #2. When are they open??
    #3. Is there a BBB discount??

+ Reply to Thread