+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Applebee's

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Applebee's

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    #1. Where are they located??
    #2. When are they open??
    #3. Is there a BBB discount??
    Doc, are you serious? You haven't been to Dowlings? Dwayne, you guys need to see to this.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Doc, are you serious? You haven't been to Dowlings? Dwayne, you guys need to see to this.
    Never been... all I know is that Fox (not the radio...... "personality" ) works there.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Got to remember the source -

Whats "Fast Times At Ridgemont High?...."

If we ever have a BB&B Team Trivial Pursuit showdown - Doc will be Mr. Irrelevant....

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Eat more Dowlings BBQ. Support one of our own.

We need to have a BB&B gathering there prior to or after a baseball game this year.
    Why not Saturday before McNeese?

BTW - I'll eat Applebees over Chili's anyday of the week - NEVER been a Chili's fan....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt View Post
    We still need MORE high paying jobs in this area!! Does anyone know for sure where Louisiana Tech is going to build the Research Park? I was told that the original plans had changed recently.
    If the state gives TECH the money, the research park is a "go".

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Never been... all I know is that Fox (not the radio...... "personality" ) works there.
    Boy, that's really a stretch using personality to describe Fox.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Eat more Dowlings BBQ. Support one of our own.

We need to have a BB&B gathering there prior to or after a baseball game this year.
    77, I'm curious, do you have a camp off Peterson Rd? I drove up to Port-au-prince last weekend and had a little spare time before they opened. We cruised around the lake before going to eat and happened to notice a camp with a large Tech sign by the drive way. Just wondering if it was yours.

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt View Post
    Not a huge fan of Applebee's. I would rather go to Chili's if given the choice. Ate at Applebee's over in Monroe a couple of months ago with my wife and I thought it was below average. Either way, it is nice to see more growth. Now we just need more white collar and industry jobs in this area!
    How right you are JLT. Land, labor, capital, management and WATER.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    Chou,

We need to get over there pretty quickly if we're going to be the first ones kicked out of that place.

oh hell, if a fight breaks out between the frats and the football players im sure i'll be the first innocent bystander to be arrested. fact is stranger than fiction.

hey, applebees is hope of the blonde brownie topped with ice cream, walnuts and caramel sauce . . .. . . i think i just turned myself on :icon_wink:

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    77, I'm curious, do you have a camp off Peterson Rd? I drove up to Port-au-prince last weekend and had a little spare time before they opened. We cruised around the lake before going to eat and happened to notice a camp with a large Tech sign by the drive way. Just wondering if it was yours.
    Nope, that's not mine. I'm way up the lake from there.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Nope, that's not mine. I'm way up the lake from there.
    Okay, whoever it is must be a huge fan. BTW, it's been a while since I'd been to Lake Claiborne, most of my friends have camps on Darbonne so I hardly ever go up that way. I'm glad I did though because IMO Claiborne has to be one of the best lakes around. It's hard to imagine we have a place that nice that is just a short drive from Ruston.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Why not Saturday before McNeese?

BTW - I'll eat Applebees over Chili's anyday of the week - NEVER been a Chili's fan....
    I agree cant stand chili's, besides the soon to be wife is running the bar at Applebees so I got to show some love.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Can't beat Chili's happy hour.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Can't beat Chili's happy hour.
    Yes you can.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Now I known why we are in a disagreeable mode, D.
    I'll take any of the Chili's family (Brinker.com -- Chili's, On the Border, Macaroni Grill, Maggiano's) than the aforementioned Applebombs.
    bon appetit!
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread