+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Applebee's

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Applebee's

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Yes you can.
    2 for 1 all day?

Where can you beat that?

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough

We prefer O'Charley's in Monroe.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Can't beat Chili's happy hour.
    I heard that Chilil's in Ruston had to stop selling alcohol or slow down sales are something to that effect because they were selling more than was allowed to be considered a restaurant instead of a bar.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I heard that Chilil's in Ruston had to stop selling alcohol or slow down sales are something to that effect because they were selling more than was allowed to be considered a restaurant instead of a bar.

Next thing you know, people will start smoking cigarettes in there.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Applebee's used to be kind of average, but the new Fiesta Lime Chicken combo thing is awesome. Only 10.99, and you get some good bacon quesadillas, some awesome chicken covered in cheese, and a dessert. Applebee's is like my favorite place now. :-P And considering there's one on the metairie parade route, you can go there at 4, take advantage of 2 for 1 draft beer til 7pm, then go catch a parade. I'm sure I'll get sick of Applebee's eventually though. (There's also one just 5 minutes away from my house on West Esplanade)
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post

Well then Sundown, Ponchatulas, and Log Cabin are SOL. I don't think there was a percentage you just have to be licensed as a resturant and serve food to be able to serve alcohol in town. Ahhh Ruston the pine trees, the rolling hills, the palpable disdain of fun of any kind.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Now I known why we are in a disagreeable mode, D.
    I'll take any of the Chili's family (Brinker.com -- Chili's, On the Border, Macaroni Grill, Maggiano's) than the aforementioned Applebombs.
    bon appetit!
    tm
    Applebombs? boyyyyyyyyy dem's fighting words! me and da family ate there tonight before the game. Love all the Tech stuff they have where you walk in. NO doubt what town you're in. Im thinking about having our friday lunches moved to Applebees, just for you. Calling R'squrd in the morning.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Got to remember the source -

Whats "Fast Times At Ridgemont High?...."

If we ever have a BB&B Team Trivial Pursuit showdown - Doc will be Mr. Irrelevant....

Ask Liteboy how I did at "Trivial Pursuit the 80's". I answered one right!!

Ok, all this talk about it, but nobody stated:
    #1. Where are they located??
    #2. When are they open??
    #3. Is there a BBB discount??

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough

Off the subject of Applebee's, Speaking of Tech stuff I noticed that Walmart in Ruston has a shop to the left of the food entrance that has some Tech apparal along with some purple @gold and Grambling stuff. Looked to have more purple and gold than anything :bigcry:

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Ok, all this talk about it, but nobody stated:
    #1. Where are they located??
    #2. When are they open??
    #3. Is there a BBB discount??
    They are located just north of I-20 on Tech drive. After you cross the overpass, immediately look left. I think they close at 10pm. There is no BBB discount to my knowledge.

Puppy quicksix has turned a few heads around herequicksix has turned a few heads around here

what you tech boys need is a greasy-bill's now that is real food just ask your dad he can tell you all about it. no cash redgester just two old cigar boxes one for coins one for your green back

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Now I known why we are in a disagreeable mode, D.
    I'll take any of the Chili's family (Brinker.com -- Chili's, On the Border, Macaroni Grill, Maggiano's) than the aforementioned Applebombs.
    bon appetit!
    tm
    Love my Macaroni Grill - just don't like Chili's....

Tell me the date of your tournament again - I'm working on my social calendar....

:icon_wink:
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    Applebombs? boyyyyyyyyy dem's fighting words! me and da family ate there tonight before the game. Love all the Tech stuff they have where you walk in. NO doubt what town you're in. Im thinking about having our friday lunches moved to Applebees, just for you. Calling R'squrd in the morning.
    Move it the more NEUTRAL site in Ruston and I'll drag Tech77 & myself on most Friday....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Tell me the date of your tournament again - I'm working on my social calendar....

:icon_wink:
    Friday, May 4 -- Calvert Crossing.
    8 am and 1:30 pm (tell jangles where the course is located. His bearing on locations is kinda off I'm reading).
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Friday, May 4 -- Calvert Crossing.
    8 am and 1:30 pm (tell jangles where the course is located. His bearing on locations is kinda off I'm reading).
    NOT YOU TOO!!! :bigcry:

I'll be there.... to the highest bidders.

+ Reply to Thread