+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BB&B mobile

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Re: BB&B mobile

So, I think this may be the first reply from BBB mobile. Way togo Chris, works great!

JFord

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Just so y'all know, the forum should automatically detect that you are accessing from a mobile device and automatically go to that style.

But don't choose it from the style menu when you are on your computer!!! It's a NIGHTMARE to try to get it fixed!

I'll try to fix that later.

Chris

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Very awesome. Many kudos to you, TDF.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Thanks! UPDATE - Got the style conversion fixed. If you find yourself in the stripped down version while you aren't mobile, just click the link on the bottom of the page to go to the BB&B Standard Style.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    Just so y'all know, the forum should automatically detect that you are accessing from a mobile device and automatically go to that style.

But don't choose it from the style menu when you are on your computer!!! It's a NIGHTMARE to try to get it fixed!

I'll try to fix that later.

Chris
    My The New AT&T (Cingular) 8125 went into the Mobile format immediately.

Much, much better format to view BBB on my PDA.

thanx, Chris for these way cool improvements.
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Glad it worked, Tom! It's good to hear that this is going to be used by some of members and since I'm not a mobile user, I would ask that if y'all want to see something new or different or have any problems, PLEASE let me know because I won't find it myself!!!

Chris

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Glad it worked, Tom! It's good to hear that this is going to be used by some of members and since I'm not a mobile user, I would ask that if y'all want to see something new or different or have any problems, PLEASE let me know because I won't find it myself!!!

Chris
    Just as an update, it's working very well for me so far. No problems yet!

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Chris
    it's working great. one thing, though: i don't seem to have a 'go to first new post' option like i can on the real site. is that something the mobile platform is incapable of or can it be added? of couse i suppose it could also be the way my phone reads the site...anyway, other than that it is awesome.

+ Reply to Thread