Thread: Take me out to the ballgame

Threaded View

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Re: Take me out to the ballgame

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    You're kidding right. Maybe you didn't read HoDo's post with the original lyrics in it.
    Sorry, I misread the post, "HOME TEAM" is the correct lyric! Gave AG credit when it should have been BD!

And I believe they just play "GOD Bless America" at Yankee games during the 7th inning stretch.

Seems to me that back in the day, the Shreveport Captains used to play something other than "take me out to the ballgame", cause I remember me and my buddies, who had usually had a few by the seventh would try to sing take me out to the ballgame over whatever it was the PA was playing at Fair Grounds Field
    Last edited by LaTechRandy; 02-15-2007 at 12:12 PM.