+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Space

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

My Space

Alright guys/gals, I need a little help. I am new to this "My Space" thing and I am trying to figure it out. I want a TECH background and I have NO CLUE how to do it. Does anybody have a layout they want to share? Or can someone make one and post it on My Space for anyone to use? I saw Doc's....I mean Jangles.... My Space site and I like the small State T's in the background but I was thinking something a little brighter in color. I saw one from another state school that I liked in the fact it was simple, but nothing in purple and yellow looks good. It was simply their logo on a white background that stayed centered and everything else scrolled past it.

Can anybody help?

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Re: My Space

Look at mine

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Alright guys/gals, I need a little help. I am new to this "My Space" thing and I am trying to figure it out. I want a TECH background and I have NO CLUE how to do it. Does anybody have a layout they want to share? Or can someone make one and post it on My Space for anyone to use? I saw Doc's....I mean Jangles.... My Space site and I like the small State T's in the background but I was thinking something a little brighter in color. I saw one from another state school that I liked in the fact it was simple, but nothing in purple and yellow looks good. It was simply their logo on a white background that stayed centered and everything else scrolled past it.

Can anybody help?
    I thought about doing a myspace page, but I'm sure it would be just a matter of time before Vettewrecker, dirtylegacy, and spoiltdirtylegacy moved in on it like they have on the rest of my space, so I figured why waste the time.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post

Can anybody help?

hey liteman, look at mine. im one of jangles friends, BIG J. I have the 2005 schedule poster as my background, it is just one big tech helmet.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

First off... you guys are pricks.

Second, If you want to play with the file, then you can look in the BBB photo plogs and grab that background. I'm sure that you can photoshop it and get it to brighten the colors and such. As I have proven over and over again, I can build a computer in a few minutes, but can't photoshop worth crap!!

For those non pricks that want to check it out, www.myspace.com/docmarvin362

+ Reply to Thread