+ Reply to Thread

Thread: McNeese game coverage

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Baseball McNeese game coverage

The home team wll provide LIVE STATS for the McNeese series. Pam LaFosse,the assistant SID @ McNeese said that McNeese Radio is covering the games also. I know that our schedule shows that, but they were originally going to do the games in Lake Charles so i'm a little skepticle that they brought their broadcast guys to Ruston. Can anyone confirm it will be streamed by McNeese Radio ? I guess we will find out anyway in about an hour and a half. GO DAWGS

Puppy McNeese72 is an unknown McNeese72's Avatar

Re: McNeese game coverage

Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    The home team wll provide LIVE STATS for the McNeese series. Pam LaFosse,the assistant SID @ McNeese said that McNeese Radio is covering the games also. I know that our schedule shows that, but they were originally going to do the games in Lake Charles so i'm a little skepticle that they brought their broadcast guys to Ruston. Can anyone confirm it will be streamed by McNeese Radio ? I guess we will find out anyway in about an hour and a half. GO DAWGS
    They did the Friday game and will do the Sunday game. Saturday, they will be doing the basketball game in Conway, Ark.

Doc

+ Reply to Thread