0 0%
  • Sim's Sluggers

25 71.43%
  • Other - post suggestions in thread

10 28.57%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sim's ________________

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Re: Sim's Slammers

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg View Post
    Can you imagine Oregon and South Carolina playing each other?
    Make that Oregon State! Oregon is the Duck. We be Da' Beavs. People up here think Tech is the same as Louisiana's Second University.

By the way. The Beavs are looking pretty good again this year. Hope we (Tech) don't have to play them until Omaha.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: Sim's ________________

I thought of another one: The Wade Brigade. I do like to use the last name better, though, unless you have a distinctive first name. I do like the rhyme of The Wade Brigade, though. I usually like rhyme over alliteration

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Re: Sim's Slammers

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    You could spin that into WADE'S WALLBANGERS but I would rather see our baseballs going over the wall and not banging it.
    I still kind of like SIM'S SLUGGERS.

sims window smashers?

Varsity Bulldog Bluebird has turned a few heads around hereBluebird has turned a few heads around hereBluebird has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    I thought of another one: The Wade Brigade. I do like to use the last name better, though, unless you have a distinctive first name. I do like the rhyme of The Wade Brigade, though. I usually like rhyme over alliteration
    It just does my heart good to read a discussion of rhyme vs. alliteration on BBB!
    (See, folks, spending hours online CAN be educational!)

Should you want to discuss onomatopoeia later, give me a ring.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird View Post
    It just does my heart good to read a discussion of rhyme vs. alliteration on BBB!
    (See, folks, spending hours online CAN be educational!)

Should you want to discuss onomatopoeia later, give me a ring.
    I knew someone would enjoy it.

+ Reply to Thread