View Poll Results: How many Regular season Dawg Victories in '07?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • 40+

37 45.68%
  • 37 - 39

27 33.33%
  • 34 - 36

10 12.35%
  • 31 - 33

6 7.41%
  • 30 or less

1 1.23%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many Regular Season Dawg Victories in '07

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

How many Regular Season Dawg Victories in '07

Take your best shot.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Re: How many Regular Season Dawg Victories in '07

I say 38 or 39 total with the WAC tourney getting us to 40+ victories.

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this team. I only see this team getting better. I want to be more confident, but I see about that 37-39 win mark for the season. I think we may get to 41 with the tourny.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

a lot

JFord

Varsity Bulldog bigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nice bigwagee's Avatar

What is the most by a Tech baseball team?

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

There will be 43 wins in the regular season.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

We are 9-3 so far, I see 14-6 or 15-5 with the rest of OOC, then I see 16-8 or 15-9 in conference with trips to Hawaii and Fresno being tough. Either way, I see us at 39 Wins and 17 Losses going into the conference tourney.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    We are 9-3 so far, I see 14-6 or 15-5 with the rest of OOC, then I see 16-8 or 15-9 in conference with trips to Hawaii and Fresno being tough. Either way, I see us at 39 Wins and 17 Losses going into the conference tourney.
    I'm overly optimistic on the OCC. I think we've played the best teams we will face there. Shouldn't lose any more, but probably will lose 2 or 3. No more than 6 or 7 in conf. To make all this happen, pitching has to get better and better each week.

PS: What do I know?

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    I'm overly optimistic on the OCC. I think we've played the best teams we will face there. Shouldn't lose any more, but probably will lose 2 or 3. No more than 6 or 7 in conf. To make all this happen, pitching has to get better and better each week.

I think my 39 is a decent estimate, although I truly think we have a better chance of doing better than worse. In baseball, you just never know. Playing Fresno and Hawaii at their house will make it hard to win the series. Maybe we can go 3-3 or by God's good grace 4-2 and end up at 17-7 in conference. It is just very hard to sweep people in college baseball because they all usually have a stud pitcher that will make it difficult at least one day.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

I voted in the 34-36 range for two reasons: 1. I always set my expectations a little low so I am pleasantly surprised at the end. 2. For all their growth, this is still a youngish team, and I'm not sold 100% that they have the psychological maturity to keep winning without letting it make them overconfident. I just hope that IF (not when) they choke, they choke early and pull it back together before tourney time.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Voted 40+, unless we have a late season dive like last year, it's definitely doable. Last Sim said that the guys weren't used to such a long schedule, but almost all of them know what to expect this year. Unless we are plagued with injuries (God forbid), it is my humble opinion that this team is going to shock us all.

And graduating only 5 seniors this year, next year will be even better.

I truly believe that we are witnessing something very special in Tech athletics.

Varsity Bulldog Bluebird has turned a few heads around hereBluebird has turned a few heads around hereBluebird has turned a few heads around here

I voted 40+ because I'm feeling optimistic, and I think that this team has plenty of potential. I do worry a bit about the maturity level, as Brian mentioned, and the long schedule, as tigtoo mentioned. But, hey, hope springs eternal.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

exactly 40 going into wac tourney.

Varsity Bulldog grimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around here grimey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post

I know you are joking. The best teams in OCC. I wish that were true. Other than Arkansas and maybe UTA we have played cake walks. The best teams are yet to come I believe. Either way we should push 40 wins. Sim has a job in front of him. Last year we went on a tear and then ran out of gas. He is a good coach, you can be sure he will prepare his team for conference.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

I voted 37-39, but when I looked at the schedule I thought about 41. The reason I shot it ia little low is because I don't know the strength of some of these teams.

on a side note, this is the only site I have found with a ranking of all teams. Never heard of it so I don't find it reliable. http://www.dolphinsim.com/ratings/ncaa_bb/

+ Reply to Thread