View Poll Results: How many Regular season Dawg Victories in '07?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • 40+

37 45.68%
  • 37 - 39

27 33.33%
  • 34 - 36

10 12.35%
  • 31 - 33

6 7.41%
  • 30 or less

1 1.23%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many Regular Season Dawg Victories in '07

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar

Re: How many Regular Season Dawg Victories in '07

I'll go with 41. Thank goodness for baseball this year.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

40+ b/c while we may be a young team, I have seen a lot of promise so far.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by firedog View Post
    I voted 37-39, but when I looked at the schedule I thought about 41. The reason I shot it ia little low is because I don't know the strength of some of these teams.

on a side note, this is the only site I have found with a ranking of all teams. Never heard of it so I don't find it reliable. http://www.dolphinsim.com/ratings/ncaa_bb/
    Fire, great find! I'll take a 34th ranking. But no matter if it's reliable or not, I did notice one thing.....according to the stats...So far our Louisiana Tech Bulldogs have scored more runs than any other school in the NCAA....that's another stat I'll take any day!

Go DAWGS!

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    Fire, great find! I'll take a 34th ranking. But no matter if it's reliable or not, I did notice one thing.....according to the stats...So far our Louisiana Tech Bulldogs have scored more runs than any other school in the NCAA....that's another stat I'll take any day!

Go DAWGS!
    They finally updated it...I found that today and it was stats as of Saturday, so we were second in "points for".

Tech now has 136 and Prairie View A&M has 126, followed by Florida Atlantic(118), Georgia Southern (116), and Florida State(113).

Varsity Bulldog muttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the ears

37 and then 3 wins to win the WAC tourney (or 4 if that is what it takes)

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

40 I believe these kids learned alot last year and will only get better.

if we want a regional birth we need 40 + wins.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by firedog View Post
    They finally updated it...I found that today and it was stats as of Saturday, so we were second in "points for".

Tech now has 136 and Prairie View A&M has 126, followed by Florida Atlantic(118), Georgia Southern (116), and Florida State(113).
    After a few more games, runs per game will mean more. Hope we lead in that category as well. How about 18+ tonight?

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

10-3 now.

24 non-wac games left.

24 wac games left.

have to finish 30-18 to get to 40 wins.

if we can go 18-6 in non league games, thats 75% wins, about what we have now.

we would just have to go 12-12 in wac games to get to 40 wins. any wins over 12 would surely put us in a regional. then u still have the wac tourney.

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

There are 21 non-WAC games left....there are only 58 games on the schedule....so if we win 2/3 the remaining games we'll have 40 wins & 18 losses. This is definately attainable GO DAWGS !!!

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

sorry, i cant count. i even double checked myself.

10-3 now 76.9%

21 non wac left , 16-5 would be 76.2%

24 wac games. would need to go 14-10 to get to 40 wins.

we will have to do better in the non wac games because most of them are at home. the wac should be more competetive and we have to be on the road more.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    There are 21 non-WAC games left....there are only 58 games on the schedule....so if we win 2/3 the remaining games we'll have 40 wins & 18 losses. This is definately attainable GO DAWGS !!!
    Are there really 58 games? There are normally 56 and that is what I have based everything on.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    We are 9-3 so far, I see 14-6 or 15-5 with the rest of OOC, then I see 16-8 or 15-9 in conference with trips to Hawaii and Fresno being tough. Either way, I see us at 39 Wins and 17 Losses going into the conference tourney.
    I have us at 56, obviously, but I could be wrong.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

The maximum use to be 56

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    2/3 for the rest of the year would be tough. Most teams will have a stretch where they lose 5 or 6 of 10. This team is still pretty young, correct?

37 wins tops, including the WAC tourney. Sims is doing a great job. Any more wins than that and I will be really impressed.

Havent seen any games in person this year, but if its any like last, I think Mr Jerrico Jones should start in RF 9 games out of 10 and only pitch in spot duty.

Just throwing from RF everyday during warmups and games is tough on the old arm. Trust me, I know, I played CF and pitched. Throw in a start once a weak and you have a dead arm.

Let Babe Ruth bat, Sim. Jeez. How many pro's play RF and pitch? Even in college, its way too much.

+ Reply to Thread