+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ADRIENNE JOHNSON

Bulldog d-dawg has turned a few heads around hered-dawg has turned a few heads around hered-dawg has turned a few heads around here

ADRIENNE JOHNSON

SENIOR ADRIENNE JOHNSON/

AGAIN PROVED TO BE THE

DRIVING FORCE FOR FRANKLIN

THE LOUISIANA TECH AGAIN

HAD A DOUBLE DOUBLE AGAINST

DE LA SALLE

25 POINTS

WITH 12 REBOUNDS

MAN I THINK THIS RECRUIT GOING TO GET SOME
    MAJOR TIME NEXT YEAR AND WHAT MAKE HER
    SO GOOD IS THAT SHE CAN PLAY SMALL GUARD OR
    THE POST

AND NOT ONLY HER LOOK AT TARKESHIA WYSINGER AND SIDNEY STEWART

MOST LIKELY SIDNEY STEWART GOING TO HELP EBONI OUT AT SHOOTING GUARD

AND ADRIENNE MOST LIKELY GOING TO PLAY POST

AND TARKESHIA MOST LIKELY GOING TO PLAY SMALL FORWARD

WELL I'M KIND OF CONFUSE ABOUT BRIETTA THOMAS IS SHE GOING TO
    PLAY SMALL FORWARD I RATHER HER PLAY POINT GUARD BUT AT THE SAME TIME
    SMALL FOWARD WITH SUIT HER VERY WELL

AND I THANK GOD TARKESHIA DIDN'T FOLLOW HER SISTER TO MISSISSIPPI
    WE WOULD HAVE TROUBLE ON OUR HANDS AND PLUS I HEARD MISS. TRIED TO GET ADRIENNE JOHNSON BUT THEY STAYED HOME WITH LOUISIANA TECH

AND LAST I THINK GOD L.S.U. DIDN'T GO AFTER 1.ADRIENNE JOHNSON
    2 SIDNEY STEWART
    3 TARKESHIA WYSINGER

WHY DIDN'T L.S.U. TRY TO SIGNED BRIETTA THOMAS
    I THINK SHE DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY THERE

AND ALL THESE RECRUITS NO WE ARE REBUILDING AND THEY WANT TO BE A PART OF THAT

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Re: ADRIENNE JOHNSON

Someone please enlighten me on why this guy sounds like an absolute idiot.

JFord

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I thought it was a gal for some reason. Germdawg usually translates.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

jford, this guy does sound like a idiot

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I'm sure that we all have our moments of "brilliance".

Grammar skills are wide open, but can we lay off the personal attacks??

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I think Pringle, Levingston, and Williams will get the point position. We need Brietta as a small forward next year.

This is an awesome class coming in. They will need a little time to gain some experience, but I believe that they will put us back in the top 25 and that is a good start to our rebuilding. That team will turn some heads.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jford View Post
    Someone please enlighten me on why this guy sounds like an absolute idiot.

JFord
    All I can say is that he/she makes my grammer and spelling look like pure genius.
    Thanks d-dawg! BTW, I enjoy your posts.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

d-dawg may have some grammer problems, but she is an EXTREME fan and I like that. We could all use a dose of her excitement.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

I agree champ, but germdawg, where are you with the translation?! HELP!

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

I think we've been over the use of all caps before. Maybe she missed that thread. I seem to remember the explanation being that all caps is the equivalent to yelling. I don't know who gets to make internet etiquette (although that makes sense to me as a standard), but good "netiquette" or not, it is kind of annoying.
    Spinoza could learn this, too.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Spinoza could learn this, too.
    But poor SPINOZA has so many other things in life he needs to learn first. Where would he begin?

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    But poor SPINOZA has so many other things in life he needs to learn first. Where would he begin?
    You guys leave poor Spinoza alone. He doesn't know there is even a sports message board on here.

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    You guys leave poor Spinoza alone. He doesn't know there is even a sports message board on here.
    As it should be. He is not a TECH fan obviously. Problem is he would want us to recruit only gay players, for the men and women's teams, and then blame it on Bush when we got our butts kicked. :icon_wink:

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    As it should be. He is not a TECH fan obviously. Problem is he would want us to recruit only gay players, for the men and women's teams, and then blame it on Bush when we got our butts kicked. :icon_wink:
    Now, Tyler....... You know you should have put that on the political board, so I could respond to it. I must resist responding I must resist responding I must resist responding.

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Now, Tyler....... You know you should have put that on the political board, so I could respond to it. I must resist responding I must resist responding I must resist responding.

You noticed I refrained and said kicked and not licked.

+ Reply to Thread