+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ADRIENNE JOHNSON

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Re: ADRIENNE JOHNSON

Tyler is just making sure no one will accuse him of being politically correct.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    d-dawg may have some grammer problems, but she is an EXTREME fan and I like that. We could all use a dose of her excitement.
    How can you tell it's an extreme fan?

JFord

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jford View Post
    How can you tell it's an extreme fan?

JFord
    Just speaking of the passion that she has. I don't know if she goes to games or if she is in a bunker in Iraq. I do know that she loves the Lady Techsters. It is obvious from her posts.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

absolutely...grammar skills or not, she is just as much into the Techsters as anyone else on BBB...if not more...i know i don't watch high school stats on local nightly news to see who Tech should be looking at...

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

I knew I should have left Spinoza out of this, it isn't like he would find my hint over here in Lady Techsters land.
    I'm all for hard core Techster fans. I'm just saying that all caps is a little annoying (for me). Makes me less likely to read what you write. And you can take that for what it is worth (very little).
    Just a little suggestion.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    I knew I should have left Spinoza out of this, it isn't like he would find my hint over here in Lady Techsters land.
    I'm all for hard core Techster fans. I'm just saying that all caps is a little annoying (for me). Makes me less likely to read what you write. And you can take that for what it is worth (very little).
    Just a little suggestion.
    I am all for that, as well. Hopefully, D-Dawg will get better at this soon. Until then, I hope she continues to love the Techsters and post.

+ Reply to Thread