+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bulldogs Use Defense to Win - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Bulldogs Use Defense to Win - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Tech baseball team listened closely to coach Wade Simoneaux's pregame speech, and it paid off with a 5-2 win over ...

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Bulldogs Use Defense to Win - latechsports.com

The pregame speech was pitching and defense,” Simoneaux said. “We know we can swing the bat, but in order to be a championship club we have to pitch and play defense.”

Gosh, wish I had said that. Oh wait, I have, many times!

Congrats to the Diamond Dawgs...again!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Except for one bobble at short for D Winn that lead to a unearned run for Nicholls St and a dropped foul ball by D Thomas the defense was very very solid -

Bradshaw could have easily left the game with a 4-1 or 5-1 led if we could have put two or three hits back to back -

The Dogs seemed to manufacture runs tonite instead of pummelling the team into submission - which is good because they will not be able to score 10+ runs every single time out -

This is a game, two years ago and early last year we would have had to play our weekend starters to win - tonite he got a good luck at a lot of young kids that could play big roles in key situations down the line in conference play and we still got the W -

Very nice win -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

They did make up for the dropped foul by making a good double play right after that though.

It was great that a freshman got the start and got some experience while getting a W before conference play.

There weren't that many strikeouts by either team, just a lot of groundouts, fly balls, and a couple ridiculous tags on 1st. It was awesome how our pitcher faked them out with runners on first and third to end the inning.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Horndawgs View Post
    It was great that a freshman got the start and got some experience while getting a W before conference play.

Bradshaw started the game but I believe Alsup earned the win. Bradshaw left the game too early to get a decision.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I know Alsup got the W but I was talking a W in terms of the Dawgs, sorry for the mixup.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

alsup got a groundout, then made a nice pickoff to get out of the 4th inning. he faked a throw to third, then nailed the guy on first.

burnett closing midweek games is just sick! i hate i had to leave early and miss it.

+ Reply to Thread