+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Job openings?

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Job openings?

Desire to move back to Ruston. Contemplating an industry/career change. Currently am a clinical/business manager in healthcare field.

Anyone know of anything that might be available?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Job openings?

What about the wife?? Would she need a job there as well??

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

I think Domino's is hiring delivery drivers.

(You didn't say what kind of career change. )

Puppy linds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the ears linds_Marie's Avatar

I'm looking for a job in Shreveport. If anyone hears about any openings there let me know. I have a few places in mind. Right now I'm doing admitting/ office associate sort of work at doctors hospital. But you guys may have already heard... they filed for bankrupcy... fired their two CEO's... shut down ICU and plan to shut down ER... and along with all of that (of course) are LOTS of layoffs and uncertainty about the future of the hospital... So I'm looking for something alittle more secure... I looked at area hospitals and actually already got called today for an interview with Willis knighton... so hopefully things will work out.. but if you hear anything I would greatly appreciate you letting me know! thanks!

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    What about the wife?? Would she need a job there as well??
    Wife won't need a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    I think Domino's is hiring delivery drivers.

(You didn't say what kind of career change. )
    Did the Pizza Inn thing in college...no thanks, but I appreciate your enthusiasm. :icon_wink:

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I'd like a career change. I don't want a job, have had one of those before. No, I want a position. You know, where you get paid handsomely for doing nothing. Oh, I know! the U.S. senate!

+ Reply to Thread