+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Winning It All

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Winning It All

Isn't is great that we have a team at Louisiana Tech, that we expect to win, every time they step onto the field? It's baseball and there will be some losses along the way, but there is the expectation, that they are going to win today and the next game and the next.

Yesterday's game was almost a reality check. We only won 5-2. I know I'm just rambling, but I'm really excited about this team.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Re: Winning It All

I also found my self disappointed that we only scored 5. I guess it's good when you EXPECT to win by a lot of points If only we had that 'problem' in all sports.

Excellent defense/pitching though was the focus point of the game set forth by Sim and it worked.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

the bash brothers, i mean, jones boys werent playing. we scored one run in each of the first 5 innings.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    the bash brothers, i mean, jones boys werent playing. we scored one run in each of the first 5 innings.
    That's true. I think Sims kept them out to lower our scoring capacity, knowing he could put them in if needed. He doesn't want our guys to get over confident.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    That's true. I think Sims kept them out to lower our scoring capacity, knowing he could put them in if needed. He doesn't want our guys to get over confident.
    There was no strategy from Sim. I heard they both felt less than 100%---but don't worry. JJ is playing today and Courtney is fine. And with this team it looks like our backups can stand in quite well.

Looks like CJ is in the game today. Great news!
    Last edited by maverick; 02-21-2007 at 02:48 PM. Reason: update

Hey! We're trailing 6-0. Time to go to the bullpen. Let Jones DH.

+ Reply to Thread