+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shreveport Real Estate

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Re: Shreveport Real Estate

My taxes for $145,000 house are only $600 dollars a year.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick8856 View Post
    Since 1989, I lived in Shreveport, then moved to Bossier City (2 homes in Oak ALLEY) and now reside in Bossier Parish (Olde Oaks).
    I'm right around the corner in Molden Ghettoes.... err, Golden Meadows.

Puppy maverick8856 is an unknown

My PT was about $7.5K. LOL, way too much

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Just wondering, what would $400K buy in Shreveport and Ruston?

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

Shreveport and Ruston have about the same housing market. $120-$130 a square foot in the new areas.

Puppy maverick8856 is an unknown

The high end areas like Southern Trace and Oak Alley, about $175++/sq. ft.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    I'm right around the corner in Molden Ghettoes.... err, Golden Meadows.
    Isn't Oak Alley near WK Bossier?

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by mikedog View Post
    Shreveport and Ruston have about the same housing market. $120-$130 a square foot in the new areas.
    at least it's better than baton rouge.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by mikedog View Post
    Holy cow. My new home in Humble (a suburb of Houston) cost me only $65 per square foot.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Isn't Oak Alley near WK Bossier?
    Yes - Oak Alley is right next to WK Bossier.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaz17 View Post
    Holy cow. My new home in Humble (a suburb of Houston) cost me only $65 per square foot.
    Rub it in a little will ya.
    I paid more than $65 psf 7 years ago for a house that was 50 years old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaz17 View Post
    Yes - Oak Alley is right next to WK Bossier.
    Jangles, are you smoking some of that crack you get off the inmates while you drive home?
    And do you realize you just tried to pimp Bossier and then you called your neighborhood a ghetto filled with mold. Did you ride the short bus in school?

+ Reply to Thread