+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ULM/Tech baseball: It's now three times the (rare) fun - News Star

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Re: ULM/Tech baseball: It's now three times the (rare) fun - News Star

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Dawg View Post
    nothing in my post was misspelled, and ride the coat-tails of what?
    Burnt chicken

And everyone knows Wikipedia can be edited by anyone right? I'm not saying that information's innacurate, but its not the most accurate source

Varsity Bulldog ULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your time ULM_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaPup View Post
    And everyone knows Wikipedia can be edited by anyone right? I'm not saying that information's innacurate, but its not the most accurate source
    I am aware of that. I just used Wikipedia because it was used by a Tech fan before me.

Another quick google search turned up this:

"One Warhawk identity could relate to the area's aviation history. Warhawk has local historical connections to the P-40 Warhawk Airplane, flown by Northeast Louisiana's General Claire Chennault and the Flying Tigers during WWII. The P-40 Warhawk was the first American plane to break the 300 MPH mark, was rugged, and could withstand heavy punishment. The Warhawk identity might also include hawks, a fierce bird of prey, indigenous to this area and often seen on ULM's campus. The hawk symbolizes courage, speed, power and vision."

linkage

EDIT:
    I would also like to add this quote.....

"Again a supperior education pays off."
    -rabiddawg

LMFAO, thanks for that one bro. I guess you got me
    j00z l00z!!1!!11!!1!!oneone!!1!

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaPup View Post
    Burnt chicken
    I actually thought about using "burnt" at first, but the Oxford English Dictionary referred to burnt as "overcooked", "overdone" etc., which is why i switched to "burned", in reference to the idea that his zinger "burned" him...kind of a play on words...

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    You should do a little more research when trying to refute someone. The Warhawks were the last line of famous "Hawk" airplanes designed by the Curtiss Aircraft. As for the Tomahawks, there is no such aircraft that served in the USAAC since that was the designation given to the P-40's that were sold to the RAF for battle in the European Theater. The shark mouth on the front was NOT a design by Curtiss. That was an insignia of sorts that was painted on by the pilots or ground crew after the planes arrived in China for use by Col. Chennault's volunteer group and they copied it from an Australian group.
    So did he fly a Warhawk? Sounds like you are saying he flew the Kittyhawk. Do a little more research and get back to me.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry Big_Dawg he was talking about my spelling errors.

Hey Paw, so I can't spell or type. My atleast my facts are correct. Btw, I fixed it for you. Do I get any extra credit?

Bradshaw couldn't spell either and he appears to have done ok.

+ Reply to Thread