+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Props

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Props

an attorney who i work with visited tech with his daughter yesterday. they live in baton rouge. she is a senior in high school and was considering attending tech. they waited until the last minute before arranging a meeting with a tech official. i was not sure what he would say about their visit and he is not one to sugarcoat either.

well, he came in this morning and said that everything went great...they met with jennifer quinnely (???) who "bent over backwards" for them. he said that he was very impressed and that their visit probably "sealed the deal" for his daughter. It was nice to hear his positive comments. so, props to jennifer quinneley and the other tech officials who sold them on our university.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Re: Props

woot!

Puppy nice doggy has turned a few heads around herenice doggy has turned a few heads around herenice doggy has turned a few heads around herenice doggy has turned a few heads around here nice doggy's Avatar

that's what i like to hear! yay!

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1L_dawg View Post
    an attorney who i work with visited tech with his daughter yesterday. they live in baton rouge. she is a senior in high school and was considering attending tech. they waited until the last minute before arranging a meeting with a tech official. i was not sure what he would say about their visit and he is not one to sugarcoat either.

well, he came in this morning and said that everything went great...they met with jennifer quinnely (???) who "bent over backwards" for them. he said that he was very impressed and that their visit probably "sealed the deal" for his daughter. It was nice to hear his positive comments. so, props to jennifer quinneley and the other tech officials who sold them on our university.
    Jenny is a Tech grad who recently came back to Ruston after getting her Masters at Southern Miss. As a student, she was involved in everything from SGA to the Tech Talk and more. Her father is the Tech police chief. She obviously loves Tech very much.

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by roughedge View Post
    Jenny is a Tech grad who recently came back to Ruston after getting her Masters at Southern Miss. As a student, she was involved in everything from SGA to the Tech Talk and more. Her father is the Tech police chief. She obviously loves Tech very much.
    well based on what these folks had to say, she is an excellent advocate of our university. unfortunately, my experiences with her father were not so pleasant.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

well based on what these folks had to say, she is an excellent advocate of our university. unfortunately, my experiences with her father were not so pleasant.
    uh-oh...do i sense a little animosity?

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

That's great.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Dawg View Post
    uh-oh...do i sense a little animosity?
    Not really animosity....based on my time at tech and comments made from others, the Tech Police Department in general is pretty much a joke. To me it exemplifies a modern day Barney Fife.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Not really animosity....based on my time at tech and comments made from others, the Tech Police Department in general is pretty much a joke. To me it exemplifies a modern day Barney Fife.
    modern day?

+ Reply to Thread