+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Dawgs vs. Chickenhawks Game 1

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Re: Dawgs vs. Chickenhawks Game 1

One of the best college games I've seen up here in a while. Loud in person at the end, and I thought it was a great atmosphere.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Horndawgs View Post
    Also their 2nd baseman made a lot of plays it seemed. Why did he have sunglasses on top of his hat all game?
    he also had an EXTRA pair of gloves aside from BOTH batting gloves!!! One in each back pocket! Who wears two batting gloves??? Better yet, who keeps a spair pair in their back pockets??? I later figured out it was to wipe the tears from his eyes after his cry-baby performance on the wild pitch...

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ULM_Fan View Post

The football program finished........3-10, with a win over N. Texas 34-31

(just pointing this out.........we beat them easily......23-3)

And last, baseball. I don’t need to explain this, because I think you saw last night. The two teams couldn't have been more evenly matched. The game was awesome.
    As far as north texas goes, we scored almost ALL our points in the FIRST HALF! We slacked off, and payed for it...
    And as far as baseball is concerened...
    How many runs have y'all scored this season??? Last i checked, we've scored 100+ in the last 9 or ten games...
    The only reason it was that close is because our bats are worn out...
    Last edited by AG_jr; 02-24-2007 at 11:55 PM.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg View Post
    No lie. Looks like a few supercells may form in the next few hours. Tornado watch box already in affect. These are quick movers.
    dont know how we did it but Ruston avoided all the "weather" from this storm. I know the good folks in Eldorado and Bastrop areas look like they took direct hits.

field should be in great shape for tomorrows game.

Varsity Bulldog ULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your time ULM_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    dont know how we did it but Ruston avoided all the "weather" from this storm. I know the good folks in Eldorado and Bastrop areas look like they took direct hits.

field should be in great shape for tomorrows game.
    Good thing the game today got canceled because it is pouring here.
    Glad to hear that the Tech field will be ready for the game tom.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    If you REALLY felt that way, you'd pat them on the head and send them home and tell them how good they played, like we did Nicholls.

Instead that comment sounds like someone who feels the need to look over their shoulder.

Which is it, Gonzo? Are they REALLY lower on the food chain, or are you scared of them?

I don't remember anybody commenting on Nicholls like this when they kicked our arses.
    I haven't been hearing a bunch of crap out of nicholls st. lately. I promise you again that if they had won that game we would have an endless parade of warhogs touting their new status in the world compared to ours. And I really don't need a reason to give any of them crap on the TECH message board. Any fan of any opposing team will catch crap here.

Yeah, I'm scared of them, thats it, you got me. And we should give them a football game at their stadium and thank them for allowing us to play such a lofty program. We all should take a road trip an marvel at the beauty of their campus, maybe we should look into changing the name of our university too to something like ULMR, and we could change our mascot to something much less offensive to the canine community like the Fighting Amoeba. Wait then again maybe I'm not scared of them, yep thats it.

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    pretty sad when our baseball attendance is topping basketball :bigcry:

Richard + Joakes = Disaster (even with a good win over USU tonight). I wish more people remembered the days of the Dunkin Dawgs! Hopefully we'll see a change at the AD position and basketball coach soon. I am sooooo happy coach Sim does his own thing and pretty much ignores his boss IMO............

Is WACtv going to do online baseball telecasts for conference games or is it just for football and basketball?

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

PS - There is a great picture on www.latechsportspix.com of Rike making a catch in front of the BBB logo.

Bulldog rustydawg is just really nicerustydawg is just really nicerustydawg is just really nicerustydawg is just really nicerustydawg is just really nicerustydawg is just really nicerustydawg is just really nicerustydawg is just really nicerustydawg is just really nicerustydawg is just really nicerustydawg is just really nice rustydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Correction, you don't need a good reason to rag on the warthogs. They are and always will be lower on the food chain. If the situation were reversed they would be lighting this board up right now about how they have surpassed us in every way. And begging for a football game. Everyone just thinks that the smell in Funroe is the paper mill, it's the foul stench of the chickenhawk.
    Now what can we rag them about.....:icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread