32 61.54%
  • Warthogs

10 19.23%
  • Something else, post below

10 19.23%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What nickname is best for ulm?

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Re: What nickname is best for ulm?

I think sunday they were still waking up from church... :icon_wink:

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    When will our fans "cheer" period. They got they crazy fans by sim and trees wives and the rest look confused about cheering.

Tell mr about it....our fans get down to easily and will stop cheering....Sunday the cheers were almost non-existent throughout the rest of the park. I think the cheerleaders should spread out some so that it isn't just section 2 and the visiting dugout yelling.

The students on the dugout could be a little louder :icon_wink: ...... I have fans tell me they can here me at the center field apartments.

Varsity Bulldog keith72904 has turned a few heads around herekeith72904 has turned a few heads around herekeith72904 has turned a few heads around herekeith72904 has turned a few heads around here

pigletts! Spelling not sure of but that is how they are able to stay in 1A or whatever it is called now.

Varsity Bulldog keith72904 has turned a few heads around herekeith72904 has turned a few heads around herekeith72904 has turned a few heads around herekeith72904 has turned a few heads around here

In football

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

the ghey-sters

Puppy quicksix has turned a few heads around herequicksix has turned a few heads around here

mill farts

+ Reply to Thread