+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Live Stats where are you?

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Re: Live Stats where are you?

It's ok guys, ULM played a good game and won. Remember that we won the first game due to error as well.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Horndawgs View Post
    It's ok guys, ULM played a good game and won. Remember that we won the first game due to error as well.
    remember it in a good way or bad way?

Puppy nice doggy has turned a few heads around herenice doggy has turned a few heads around herenice doggy has turned a few heads around herenice doggy has turned a few heads around here nice doggy's Avatar

i still think we tagged that ulm guy in head on that throw to home at the end when they scored the run...but i couldn't see very well from my side. it sure did look like it though...

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Dawg View Post
    remember it in a good way or bad way?
    We got the W so remember it in a good way.

We made the errors in this game so remember it in a bad way :P

Big Dog DarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really nice

Seems like Monroe was in control of both games and gave one away....

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    You must be referring to Rike failing to tag at third base on Jerichos' line out to centerfield.....would've been the go ahead run. The other was allowing a run to score from 2nd base on an infield grounder to ss Two huge brain-farts. This has been one ugly week of baseball we need to get behind us. Baseball is truly a mental game. GO DAWGS
    exactly. unblieveable mental farts for guys that are playing college baseball. Those two stunts were little league'ish. Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully those type things we wont see later in the year.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

We lost. New week already under way!

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

in the words of aubunique...JUST WIN!

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

random/keeping with the thread title:

I've caught two games on TECH's live stats so far, and it has greatly improved between them.

I couldn't help but think, though, how easy it'd be to make it a little better.

I took a screen shot of the NSU game, and messed with it for literally five minutes. (Sorry for the weird colors -- I dropped it into ppt, and couldn't upload that.) Probably wouldn't take that long for TECH's web guys to work their magic into someting better...or at least to fix the clip-art softball girls and replace them with school logos.

Not bitchin', just sayin'.

ps: Got to give it to the Warchickens today, though. Good couple of games.
    Attached Files Attached Files

nice!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Lead-off walk.
    Dwayne made an interesting observation. He said that the warchickenwings score and every lead off walk that we gave. Frustrating
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Man scores from second on an infield hit???
    Yea, a weird play; the ball was slowly rolled up the middle just to the (fielder's) left of second base. The SS fielded it, but looked to not transfer the ball very well to the throwing hand. He threw the ball home, but threw the ball up the baseline. The catcher caught it about 8-10 feet up the line and swiped a tag. From my angle, it looked like he got the runner on the top of the head, but was ruled safe. (see below for more)
    Quote Originally Posted by nice doggy View Post
    i still think we tagged that ulm guy in head on that throw to home at the end when they scored the run...but i couldn't see very well from my side. it sure did look like it though...
    The way that I've always judged it is that I can't tell, then I look at the fielder. If he didn't like the call, then it was prolly the incorrect call. In this case, the catcher didn't even look at the Ump funny; I shut up and sat down.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Dwayne made an interesting observation. He said that the warchickenwings score and every lead off walk that we gave. Frustrating
    Yea, a weird play; the ball was slowly rolled up the middle just to the (fielder's) left of second base. The SS fielded it, but looked to not transfer the ball very well to the throwing hand. He threw the ball home, but threw the ball up the baseline. The catcher caught it about 8-10 feet up the line and swiped a tag. From my angle, it looked like he got the runner on the top of the head, but was ruled safe. (see below for more)
    The way that I've always judged it is that I can't tell, then I look at the fielder. If he didn't like the call, then it was prolly the incorrect call. In this case, the catcher didn't even look at the Ump funny; I shut up and sat down.

Unfortunately, he was safe....i was sitting right in front of it.

+ Reply to Thread