+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warchicken fan vs. DAWG fan Round 1

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Re: Warchicken fan vs. DAWG fan Round 1

I actually have some pictures of the ordeal that I'll get to posting in a bit. This should be the halftime entertainment the next time we play in basketball. If the sumo suits weren't so big, we could use those. Maybe we can get them each a soft helmet and a big foam bat or something.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

I sat behind right field Sunday. I was surprised the jucos were rather tame with all the beer they had. There were only a couple of times that they yelled at our players, but everytime they did some Tech students replied by saying, "SHUT UP YOU MORON!!"

Puppy BullFox is an unknown BullFox's Avatar

Hey fellas, it's ya boy Mike Fox. This mini-brawl was so fricking hilarious I had to tell my coworkers about it today. I was laughing so hard I could hardly tell the story. To me, best part was pre-fight when all of us above the dugout saw the TECH kid leap down from the student section which was followed by the 'chickenhawk' child stating "uh-uh" and then running off to use the stairs. What courage. One correction....the two bigger kids actually help to keep it fair even when the TECH kid took a few swings at them. I was surprised. Those two were wearing West Monroe gear....so they may have looked 11 but might be redshirting for a year to play 5th grade ball again. who knows.

.....sidenote- there are pics of this action-packed mele' on www.latechsportspix.com
    -kids are on the last page, but there are some great game pics in the gallery
    Last edited by BullFox; 02-26-2007 at 08:53 PM.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TBDawg01 View Post
    OK the Tech kid is mine. I have no idea where he gets this aggressive streak.

Besides, beating up on a Warhawk is like picking on the homeless.

TB
    Boney - Was that really your little boy. If so, he made Stephen Alonzo Jackson proud.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

It was Will. Travis called me bragging about it today.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Here are the fight pictures. The last three pictures are pretty much the fight's conclusion. The TECH kid got him down around the neck and was giving him some head shots before getting moved around. I couldn't get my camera back out fast enough for those pictures though.

And then Dad came and broke up the fight.

I wanted to write on the dry erase board something about ULM learning that it isn't how you start the fight, it's how you finish it; but then we lost the game.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Puppy nice doggy has turned a few heads around herenice doggy has turned a few heads around herenice doggy has turned a few heads around herenice doggy has turned a few heads around here nice doggy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    Here are the fight pictures. The last three pictures are pretty much the fight's conclusion. The TECH kid got him down around the neck and was giving him some head shots before getting moved around. I couldn't get my camera back out fast enough for those pictures though.

And then Dad came and broke up the fight.

I wanted to write on the dry erase board something about ULM learning that it isn't how you start the fight, it's how you finish it; but then we lost the game.

those pictures are awesome LOL. i love the pencil pack one...that kid just chunked it at him lol

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ULM_Fan View Post
    lol @ "umpie"
    Thats the guy.

Speaking of the "umpies", what was the deal with the home plate umpire giving a warning to the Tech bench?
    Unless I am mistaken, it looked like he didnt single any one person out. He just called time and shook his finger at the bulldogs.

It just seemed odd to me..........
    That's him... he's ignorant... and funny.

If the Ump heard something that he didn't like coming from the dugout, then he gives a general warning to a coach in the dugout that he's to control the chatter from the dugout, and if he hears anything else that he doesn't like, then the coach is gone and someone else is "in charge" of the dugout. This would be my guess as to what was said to the dugout. Players get a lot less slack than fans about what you can say to an umpire.

+ Reply to Thread