+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alsup WAC Pitcher/Week...4 Weeks in a Row...

Puppy Bulldog Baseball is an unknown

Alsup WAC Pitcher/Week...4 Weeks in a Row...

that Tech has produced a player of the week. Let's do it all season long.

Varsity Bulldog techdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around here

Baseball Re: Alsup WAC Pitcher/Week...4 Weeks in a Row...

Congratulations Andrew !!

Alsup always seems to shut down our opponents. Whenever he takes the mound, the game is over.

Again congrats on a well-deserved honor.

GO DAWGS!!!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: Alsup WAC Pitcher/Week...4 Weeks in a Row...

I'm not a baseball coach, and I don't play one on TV, but if I needed to win a big game I'd seriously consider giving Andrew the start. He gets the other team out, and that's what it's all about.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Re: Alsup WAC Pitcher/Week...4 Weeks in a Row...

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    I'm not a baseball coach, and I don't play one on TV, but if I needed to win a big game I'd seriously consider giving Andrew the start. He gets the other team out, and that's what it's all about.
    He could start, but with the series format of the regionals-world series, I'd rather him come in and make each game a 6 inning game. He comes in and shuts down the 7th, 8th and 9th

+ Reply to Thread