+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wysinger vs thomas

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Re: wysinger vs thomas

Look at North Carolina's current and LSU's former diminutive point guards. A couple of extremely talented college All Americans. I think our guards are fine. We do need more height in the post Tenn, Duke, UConn, etc., all have some good sized post players.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

The incoming talent must be cultivated once it gets to Tech!

If not, it amounts to nothing!

Puppy lsustudent is on the way downlsustudent is on the way down

I saw LSU and Tenn play a couple of weeks ago. Tenn is very big and athletic. Candace Parker was unstoppable. She's 6' 4'' and very athletic. They weren't so goo wothout her. For some reason LSU didn'y put Sylvia Fowles on her who is 6' 6''.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by lsustudent View Post
    I saw LSU and Tenn play a couple of weeks ago. Tenn is very big and athletic. Candace Parker was unstoppable. She's 6' 4'' and very athletic. They weren't so goo wothout her. For some reason LSU didn'y put Sylvia Fowles on her who is 6' 6''.
    Sylvia is not fast enough to guard Candace. Candace is the best wbb player in the country right now in my opinion.

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    i've seen her play, watched her just the other night, and i saw whitney play a lot in high school. both of them will have trouble making the transition to college, where you can't just get by on athleticism. but demetria white is every bit as good of a player as whitney jones. both are extraordinarily quick and have great instincts. to me, it's not about stats. it's about who can play the game. and demetria white is a player.
    who else is recruiting white?

Varsity Bulldog svb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the rough svb002's Avatar

I've heard Texas Tech is looking at her.
    http://www.thetowntalk.com/apps/pbcs...703010343/1006

Puppy lsustudent is on the way downlsustudent is on the way down

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Sylvia is not fast enough to guard Candace. Candace is the best wbb player in the country right now in my opinion.
    Fowles also helped to hold the SEC Player of the Year, Tennessee's Candace Parker, to a season-low four points on 2-of-11 shooting.

+ Reply to Thread