+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No LIVE STATS tonight for Sac State game

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Baseball No LIVE STATS tonight for Sac State game

I called the press box....they have internet issues tonight and said there will be no live stats Go to espn977.com for Dave Nitz Live GO DAWGS !!!!

Big Dog DarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really nice

Re: No LIVE STATS tonight for Sac State game

After 6 1/2 endings Sac 4 Tech 2

Big Dog DarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really nice

After 7 Still SS 4 Tech 2

After 7 1/2 Still SS 4 Tech 2

Top of 9 Still SS 4 Tech 2

Bottom of 9 still SS 4 Tech 2

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Cross your somethings!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Didn't help and it hurt!

SS wins 4 to Tech 2

Tech needs to get some hitters up there.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tellmesomethingidontknow View Post
    Tech needs to get some hitters up there.
    dont know how its happened but it seems we dont have any confidence at the plate and the ones that we do get on we leave out there. In the last two innings alone I think there were at least three at bats including the last batter of the game that let the third strike buzz by him without swinging the bat.

Puppy Woods Dawg seems to have something between the earsWoods Dawg seems to have something between the earsWoods Dawg seems to have something between the earsWoods Dawg seems to have something between the earsWoods Dawg seems to have something between the earsWoods Dawg seems to have something between the ears

Sim needs to shake things up tomorrow. Leave Rike and maybe Jericho in the lineup and sit everyone else. See if the guys on the bench can get anything done. We are not hitting when we get runners on base. Maybe some new blood will help.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Woods Dawg View Post
    Sim needs to shake things up tomorrow. Leave Rike and maybe Jericho in the lineup and sit everyone else. See if the guys on the bench can get anything done. We are not hitting when we get runners on base. Maybe some new blood will help.
    I agree with Rike, but why Jericho? The stats say he was 1 for 3, but that was no hit. The ball rolled between the shortstop's legs. I'm with you Woods Dawg--clean the slate. These guys looked dead tonight. Something needs to shake them up.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Help! Guys, I'm very confused. I've watched a lot of baseball, and softball, in my 63 years. Played a little, and coached my youngest son in Little League for 7 years. I thought I was pretty much up on the rules. But I do not have the slightest idea how we got two runners on base tonight. Someone who was at the game or someone who listened to Dave, please tell me what happened.

First situation. Bottom of the 2nd. We hit a ground ball to first. The Sac 1st baseman fields the ball in foul territory. The ump calls the ball foul. I look away. My cousin looks away. The next thing we know, the runner is standing on first base. How was he awarded 1st????

Second situation. Bottom of the 4th. No outs. We hit a pop fly to third. The Sac third baseman catches the fly in foul territory. I am watching the catch. My cousin is watching the runner and asks me what the hell is he doing. The runner is standing on 1st. The scoreboard shows no outs. But the third baseman made the catch. Even if he didn't make the catch, how is the runner awarded 1st base on a foul ball???? The Sac coaches didn't complain. No one else in the stands seemed confused. What did I miss????

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66 View Post
    Help! Guys, I'm very confused. I've watched a lot of baseball, and softball, in my 63 years. Played a little, and coached my youngest son in Little League for 7 years. I thought I was pretty much up on the rules. But I do not have the slightest idea how we got two runners on base tonight. Someone who was at the game or someone who listened to Dave, please tell me what happened.

First situation. Bottom of the 2nd. We hit a ground ball to first. The Sac 1st baseman fields the ball in foul territory. The ump calls the ball foul. I look away. My cousin looks away. The next thing we know, the runner is standing on first base. How was he awarded 1st????

Second situation. Bottom of the 4th. No outs. We hit a pop fly to third. The Sac third baseman catches the fly in foul territory. I am watching the catch. My cousin is watching the runner and asks me what the hell is he doing. The runner is standing on 1st. The scoreboard shows no outs. But the third baseman made the catch. Even if he didn't make the catch, how is the runner awarded 1st base on a foul ball???? The Sac coaches didn't complain. No one else in the stands seemed confused. What did I miss????

Catcher's interference. First time I have ever seen it happen 3 times in one game!

+ Reply to Thread