+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No LIVE STATS tonight for Sac State game

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Re: No LIVE STATS tonight for Sac State game

Wow! Thanx. I knew there was a third situation but I couldn't really remember the details. I wondered if maybe they had called interference on the 1st baseman but I didn't know they could give the runner the bag on a foul. Thanks for clearing that up.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66 View Post
    Wow! Thanx. I knew there was a third situation but I couldn't really remember the details. I wondered if maybe they had called interference on the 1st baseman but I didn't know they could give the runner the bag on a foul. Thanks for clearing that up.
    For future reference (and to say it to your buddies and sound really smart :icon_wink: ), Catcher's Interference is a DELAYED dead ball. In the above situations (if C.I. really was the call) after the play is stopped then the batter-runner is awarded first base. Some situations, the penalty is ignored. If the batter hit the ball and got a double, then nothing happens... the double stands. The runner is also ONLY entitled to first base. If he was trying to stretch a hit into an extra base hit with the catchers interference and is thrown out, then the out still stands.

A little league coach once argued with me that because his catcher interfered, then I should take away a kid's over the fence HR and stick him on first base. Gotta love coaches... sometimes.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

It burned me up watching us leave so many on base. I couldn't believe we struck out looking with bases loaded, 2 outs, and 2 strikes. You should be hitting anything that's close.

Runners LOB kills us.

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

This team is angry and about to explode.....look out Sac State.You don't want to miss the carnage.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Going to graduation dinner tonight but I'll be at Sunday's game to watch the Dawgs complete their revenge.

+ Reply to Thread