+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2007 Baseball: Tech vs. Arkansas

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

2007 Baseball: Tech vs. Arkansas

For those of you who were not there or could not watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp19DgNY-5g

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Re: 2007 Baseball: Tech vs. Arkansas

Just watched it. Great editing. I got to see it on TV but enjoyed it here again. Did you put it online?

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Aub:

Yes. It's up on YouTube and marked in a way where anyone can see it.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Historian, I think Aub meant: are you the one who put it up on YouTube? If so, Great Job!

Yes - I did post it. The biggest problem was cutting it down to under 10 minutes and 100MB. I had to cut out Brandon Hudson's postgame interview.

Still, I think that broadcast highlighted the fact J.C. Love Field has become one of the most unique college parks in America. I wish it would get more recognition.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

WOW thats a great video. The park looks outstanding. The sunset shot at the end was incredible. The best thing though...Dawgs Win, Dawgs Win!

Big Dog DarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really nice

That was a great video. Has anyone seen anything like that from the North Louisiana media? There was just so many good things about Louisiana Tech. It made me want to attend the next ballgame in Ruston... Perhaps the North Louisiana media is part of the problem.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Here in arkansas we have ARSN (arkansas razorback sports network) which is responsible for airing games over the radio and tv. They have a contract with KATV, an ark statewide station, to be the exclusive coverage team of razorback sports.

I know KNOE, KTVE, KTBS covers north louisiana and south arkansas. I think we should look into doing the same thing...what Paul Ells did for UA, Dave Nitz does for tech.

+ Reply to Thread