+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mid-South Wrestling Association

Puppy OldeTymer1952 is an unknown

Mid-South Wrestling Association

I was drawn here by a posting by someone remeniscing about the old Mid-South Wrestling Association. I remember those days only too well. I live North of Tulsa, and Mid-South was big in Tulsa. I have begun an ambitious encyclopedia of Professional Wrestling. In particular, I am interested in any information on a wrestling manager, his stage name was General Skandar Akhbar. Akhbar's favorite ploy was the metal folding chair. I have great admiration for all of the heroes and so-called villains of wrestling. I want to include him in my encyclopedia, along with all the greats of Mid-South. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Mid-South Wrestling Association

See the article on this page, which ran in the Dallas Morning News on September 3, 2000.

http://www.midsouthwrestling.com/akabarpage1.html

+ Reply to Thread