+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: sunday game...

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Re: sunday game...

The players are just trying too hard and are all frustrated by their recent slumps or lack of key hits, defense, pitching whatever has failed them in the last couple of weeks. Sometimes you have to try easier not try harder and I think that is the case. We lost two games, granted we wanted to win 2/3 at least but it is not the end of the world. Maybe it was my fault, I did the chapel service Sunday for the team and they are a very impressive group of guys and have really jelled as a team. Things will come together for them and we'll probably go on another 16/17 streak soon and no one will remeber this weekend series.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: sunday game...

Get Gravy in there to tell them it's all . . .
    Loosy Goosy!
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread